•Chapter 13•

You huffed as you teleported to Killertale. FINALLY, the last place that you'll have to make a deal with.

.

..

...

What can you make a deal with, with him?! Maybe it's the same thing with Dust? Wanting to get out of his Au? And sealing off his emotions wasn't an option as you didn't feel a lot of negativity from anyone, just massive sadism and glee. So you guess that his emotions weren't a problem in this multiverse then. You'll... figure it out you guess, you thought to yourself as you frowned slightly. Sighing for the umpteenth time, you smoothed out your expression as you stepped out of the shadows.

Hhhhh, time to get it over with, you guess.

Spreading your negativity, you search for Killer and are able to find him within his and Papyrus's house. And as you teleport to the place, you also notice that it's all dusty and gloomy just like Dusttale. Houses have holes/cracks in them, showing the aging and just the place looking all worn down. After taking a final look around, you knock on the skeleton brother's house and wait for an answer. The small voice inside (Which you presumed was Killer's) that seemed to be talking to itself, stopped. Gone quiet in a second.

Then, you're met with a knife being thrown at your shoulder the next second. It wasn't painful, but it did surprise you slightly. Tsking, you use one of your tendrils to take the knife out of your shoulder, and you throw it back with as much precision.

Opening the door with your hand, you invite yourself in and you can see Killer, sitting on the couch with wide eye sockets and a cut on his cheekbone with the knife stick in the wall behind him. After getting his bearings in a moment, he jumps off the couch with gracefulness as if practiced over 100 times and swiftly pulls out the knife out of the wall and takes a fighting stance in front of you.

"Who the hell are you," He growls out and you don't show any emotion at his threatening stance as you answer him, his red target soul gently bobbing in front of him.

"Nightmare, the King of nightmares and negativity. I have a proposition for you, Sans," You speak.

But Killer has none of it as he registers you as a new challenge and promptly attacks you, slashing at you with his knife to which you dodge for your own amusement. Next he uses his blaster but you're able to block it with a tendril and then later deflect his attacks with them. Finally deciding to have enough of this after 10 minutes you use your tendril to catch Killer off guard and bring him into a cocoon with your other tendrils, rendering him immobile and making him hang upside down in front of you.

"A proposition, if you didn not hear me earlier, Sans," You growl out with sharp glare at Killer as you held him upside down.

Dropping him, you see as he lands gracefully on his feet. He was graceful and a good fighter, you could see that which made you hope that if you're able to get him to be in the gang, he'll be able to teach/train the others on fighting better as well as he'll be a huge help on missions.

"Fine," He huffs out as he flips his knife, "You're strong, so I'll listen to you and what you have to say.

Huffing, you speak, "For anything you want within my power and to be able to get out of this alternate universe, I need your complete loyalty in return." You opt to say, not knowing what else to offer.

Killer thinks for a while, knife tapping his chin before he asks a question, "Who are you again? And are you a version of me since you mentioned alternate universes?"

You fumed silently behind your mask, sighing as you rubbed your temple, you answered, "I am Nightmare, King of negativity and nightmares and no, I am not a version of you despite looking like a Sans."