•Chapter 17•

Huehuehuehue.
You had a choice last chapter... blue or purple was it? And so, y'all mostly chose purple. Congrats!!!
It was a good choice ^^. So you may stop worrying... for now...

Also! Birthday chapter!!! Happy birthday to me woohoo!!! And happy birthday to everyone else who's birthday is today!

~~~~~

You woke up with a yawn and felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. The negativity that seemed to be feeding you, keeping you alive, becoming slightly less. Ah, the positivity was over balancing the negativity again. It seemed that it was time to see what Dust and Killer could do in the new mission.

Stretching, you pop some joints and sigh. You need to transform, since they cant see you in the passive form. Gritting your teeth, you transform when you stand up, the pain not as bad as it tones down by every transformation but it sounds sickening everytime, hearing the bones crack and break apart, giving the goop a place to flow in.

Sighing as the usual coolness that came with the corruption came in, you sauntered out of your room and spoke to #7, "Call over Murdur, Axe, Killer, and Cross."

The Papyri salutes to you and then walks off the direction of the rooms that they were residing in. As you watch the Papyri walk off, you lead yourself to the throne room and when you came there, you sat on the throne, skull held up high, piercing eyelight looking down with your legs crossed as you waited. A stance that demands attention and obedience. After a few minutes, the 4 skeletons walked in and stood straight.

"Alright. Today is your first mission Killer, Murder. Cross and Axe, you will accompany them. Today I will not be able to join you in the missin but I will be looking over your progress," your eylight moving onto Murder and Killer, "Do not disappoint me."

"Yes boss," Cross and Murder reply, Axe nodding and Killer grinning with a nod of his own as he twirled a knife.

Nodding yourself, you wave a hand forward and create a portal, "That leads to Birdtale. Have fun." And after that, after they walk through the portal, you close the portal hastily and return back into passive form. Swirling around the lavender magic that came with that form, you open a portal window, and look through, watching over the skeletons. 30 minutes had passed until Blue and Ink came.

Cross and Axe fighting with Ink and Murder fighting with Blue, making it a challenge for Blue to fight in close range with his hammer when Dust excelled in long range, basically decimating Blue while Blue figured out a way to counter attack Murder. Killer was torturing others and causing anguish in the cities. The progress was slow but effective. Already they were a good team which is what you were relieved about. With you not there, you didn't know if they would do something other than your orders but relief was met when your expectations of that were destroyed.

You sagged in your throne with a tired sigh, bones and soul aching from the numbing pain from before despite sleeping for a few days. Looking back at the portal, you watch with interest as everyone fought as you had nothing else to do. Something was bothering you, though. Maybe you were being paranoid but it was better safe than sorry, you guess.

Standing up, you quickly speed walk to your room and grab a dark cloak with a lavender crescent pin on it. Covering your skull with the soft cloth, causing a shadow to encase your face, you open a lavender portal and emerge on top of a tall building on top of where the stars and your team were fighting. You sat down on the edge and watched. It seemed that your team was still slightly lacking. Blue, being the quick witted one, figured out on how to take/deal with Murder. You have a lot of things to teach them, it seemed. Turn their weaknesses into their strengths, you could say. As your team was being pushed back, you pulled out a blue string and snapped it, calling on Error.