5.

Jinx's pov

" Hurry the fuck up and pack the gadgetry", my eyebrows crashed together and I let out a huff. This stupid bitch thinks she can talk to me like that. It takes much effort to not shoot her in the head as my fists clenched hard and my nails dug into my skin, reminding myself that Im doing this for Silco I just listened to her and hurried to collect the gadgetry.

"She probably thinks you're an idiot" Mylo whispered into my ear to irritate me more than I am while I was busy packing the gadgets.

Once I ignored his words he spoke again," once you mess up she will leave you alone to die".

"Shut up Mylo", I whispered hoping the girl, Shimmer, won't hear me, glancing at her through the corner of my eyes and letting out a shaky breath when she didn't react. My eyes roamed around her figure stopping at her face. She looks so familiar like I saw her somewhere before the pub.

" maybe she knows where Vi's at?" Mylo spoke louder this time behind my shoulder. Could he be right?

"What?", Shimmer's voice startled me making me flinch lightly. I didn't notice that I was staring at her while I was lost in my thoughts.

" Not-" before I could say some stupid excuse my ears caught the sound of numerous footsteps just a little further behind the door coming closer.

I reacted instantly, striding to the door after I and Shimmer made a quick glance at each other.
Placing my ear against the door," they are coming here", I said hurriedly backing away from the door and pulling out one of my bombs.

Y/N pov

My eyebrows crashed together watching Jinx take out a bomb that was clasped onto her belt, they looked similar to Powders, could she be...

No, no that's not her, Powder would never work for Silco. I shook my head attempting to get rid of my thoughts. No time for this right now.

" Are you fucking crazy? We have to run!" I whisper-shouted raising my eyebrows and gesturing with my hands in question.

Jinx scoffed," you can run if you want, nothing is stopping you" she rolled her eyes focused on the door.

"And leave you here alone? No way", I said grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around to face me. A quick expression of shock ran across her face but quickly changed to an annoyed one.

" I can handle those pieces of trash", she gritted her teeth yanking herself away from my grip.
I looked to the ground thinking of what to do, should I just leave her? Silco will be disappointed in me if I do.

The footsteps got louder meaning they were closer, at any time they could open the door and see us here. And once I was about to grab Jinx and flee, the door flew open, numerous enforcers rushed in.

Jinx threw a bomb in their direction and it exploded sending us on the ground same as the enforcers.

My head hit the leg of a table sending intense pain through my body and my vision got blurry, shaking my head a little I stood up stumbling, my eyes searching for Jinx.

As soon as I saw Jinx who just got on her feet, luckily she didn't injure anything I ran towards her grabbing her hand into mine and running through the door into the street. Once I was sure Jinx will follow me I let go of her hand and continued to run.

Numerous enforcers ran behind us shouting things like "stop" and " you will regret this".

---------------

Jinx's pov

My legs began shaking as I ran behind Shimmer, she was faster than me making me seriously fall behind her. One of the enforcers almost grabbed my braid, stopping and knocking him out with my large gun as I panted.