43. It all ends with me

Hey guys, before y'all read the last chapter of "Enemy", I wanted to thank all of you for being with me through this journey. No need to be upset though, I might be back with a collab with another author -brxkenatlantis.

I hope y'all enjoy the last chapter<33

Monsters, are real.

And ghosts are real too.

They live inside us,

And sometimes,

They win.

-Stephen King

Jinxs pov.

"Shit", I cursed under my breath as I almost fell down after stepping into my room through the window.

I was exhausted after bombing half of the topside and creating panic all over the city, but I felt happy, as long as I've got my Y/N on my side I'll be alright.

I met Vi and her stupid girlfriend, yet, I couldn't bring myself to hurt them for real. I did, however, frighten them.

Giggles left my mouth at the memories of Caitlyns face full of fear as I sauntered to the bed, expecting to find my girl sleeping peacefully on it. I squinted my eyes trying to see her in the darkness of the night.

" looking for something?", I jumped pulling my gun out, and snapped into the direction her voice came from.

I panted hard, but when I saw Y/N sitting on my chair, her legs spread wide and both of her arms resting on the back of the chair, my grip on the minigun loosened, "you scared me", I nervously laughed looking at her, but she wasn't looking at me, her head was down. 

I placed my minigun onto the bed behind me. She watched my every move with her bright green eyes, "you okay, toots?". I'm not going to lie, her green eyes shining in the dark really made shivers run down my spine.

My breath hitched when she didn't reply, only let out a breath and stood up calmly, her hand held her gun, swinging it a little as she stepped closer to me," toots, you're making me nervous", I mumbled under my breath, standing still, not backing away from her. She was the only person that could make me feel scared, I saw what she did to those enforcers back in the prison, remembering that still makes my skin crawl.

"Is that so?", she spoke just inches from my face, she wasn't flirting, she was mad, I could feel it," don't be scared, I won't hurt you", Y/N gripped my shoulder making me flinch," a lot".

With that, I felt the grip of her pistol meet with the back of my head and before I could fall to the ground she caught me into her embrace, then everything went black.

------

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my head still spun from the impact of the gun that Y/N crashed into my head.

I shook my head gently attempting to get rid of the dizziness, glancing around the area. My eyes widened as I took in the sight in front of me," Y/N, what's all this?", I began wiggling around aggressively, trying to get myself out of the ropes she tied me with.

My breath hitched, I was panicking, I've never been tied up before," untie me, Y/N", my voice trembled as I didn't stop wiggling, "untie me right now", I gritted my teeth as if I was warning her.