24. Tell me that you need me⚠

smuttttttt⚠

Useless.

It hurts

Trying so hard

So fucking hard

And still...

Not being good enough.

Jinxs pov.

"Shut up, shut the fuck up!", I yelled at Mylo who was louder than usual. The shimmer in my blood made me have so much energy, I could barely take it. I wanted to punch a wall, hard. So hard it would fly to the stupid topside.

I gripped the edge of the roof, swinging myself into my room at Silcos house. After I escaped from the doctor I needed to see Y/N. My body was aching with a desire to see her, to feel her.

It was almost completely dark, I could barely make out Y/Ns figure on my bed. She was sleeping peacefully, her chest rose up and down as she breathed. I strode to the bed, crawling onto it and reaching for Y/N.

My palm met with her warm skin on her forearm and I shook her softly, careful not to hurt her. She let out a groan, my body ached harder at the thought of her being a moaning mess under me.

Y/N rolled to my side but didn't open her eyes just yet. I huffed as the aching became painful and plopped down by her side, my face just inches from hers," wake up, toots", I brushed the strands on her face behind her ear.

She just groaned and snuggled into the crook of my neck, her warmth heated me,"toots, wakeeeee upppp", I whined shaking her by her shoulders. To my disappointment, she didn't even budge, not even a groan left her lips. Nothing. She was always a deep sleeper and today probably exhausted her ass very well.

I gave up and stared at the ceiling trying to think of ways to wake her up, "spill some water on her", Mylo suggested. I growled at his words," why would I spill water on her?!", I whisper-shouted. The aching was so painful now, the shimmer made me feel like this, and I wanted her so bad. I started to buck my hips against her thigh that was in between my legs. The aching eased as pleasure crept inside of me. Tiny and quiet whimpers left my dry mouth as I gripped Y/Ns torso, keeping her in place. Intense pleasure and pure bliss build up. I clenched onto that feeling.

I drew my bottom lip between my teeth definitely making it bleed, my eyebrows crashed together and I inhaled a deep breath as the tension exploded and shot up everywhere in my body.

I'm sure I dug my long nails into Y/Ns torso skin hard since she suddenly shoved herself away from me, her eyes wide as she took in the sight of me. I sat up placing my weight on my elbows, "how'd ya sleep, toots?", I asked almost breathlessly as I panted slightly. Her eyebrows knitted together.

------------

Y/Ns pov.

" how'd ya sleep, toots?", Jinx flaming pink eyes shimmered in the darkness of the night. Confusion twisted in my stomach as I took in the sight of her, she was panting slightly, her hair was messy and her face dirty with dried up blood. My eyes went wide realizing what she was doing just seconds ago.

"J-Jinx?", I wondered if she was real, or was it just my hallucinations. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

" the one and only", she smiled brightly, pointing her index fingers to herself. I sat there just staring at her and once I was sure she wasn't a hallucination I lunged at her, squeezing her in my embrace. Joy exploded in my chest when her arms hooked around me," I missed you, sweet cheeks".

I backed away from the hug," you have no idea how much I've missed you crazypants", I pointed my index finger at her aggressively," what the fuck were you thinking?!".