27. Revelation

Y/Ns pov.

"Don't cry, you're perfect", Silcos words hit me like a tide, he loved her more than me, because she was perfect and I was not.

One last breath and Silco was gone.

Gone...

Jinx's hand gripped my forearm, lifting me on my feet and sat me on the chair with my name on it. Her eyes didn't bother to meet mine as she stared at the chair that said 'Jinx'. I couldn't figure out what she was feeling. Did she feel empty? Like me? I placed my fingers on the shot wound and took out the bullet. The shimmer healed my leg fast and left no trail of pain.

Jinx pulled the chair with her pistol and stepped in front of it, just starting for a while. My breath hitched when she turned around and plopped down onto it, her legs spread wide," I thought... maybe you could love me like you used to", Jinx spoke, her voice hoarse.

" even though...", she trailed closing her eyes as it was too painful to let out," I'm different".

This emptiness made me go insane, I've never been so empty in my life so the best thing I could do was focus on anger, and I did.

I stood up, my fingers on the table for support, and walked over to Jinx, stepping towards the bluestone," but you changed too...", I grabbed the bluestone with a glance at Jinx, she was staring at me, knowing what I was about to do and she let me.

"So.. Here's to the new us", Jinx rose, following me with her minigun and taking my hand into hers leading me outside. Vi watched us, the panic never leaving her body.

I gave Jinx the bluestone with a weak smile, encouraging her to blow up the council," we will show them,", I reminded her of Silcos words that he used to tell me every time I broke down mid-fight," we will show them all", No tears escaped my eyes since I had no tears left to cry, and with that Jinx pulled the trigger.

------------

"Jinx?", my fingers played with her dirty blue hair as her head laid on my lap. She has been crying for over two hours now, her pink tears never stopped dripping onto my thigh as they ran down her cheeks. I didn't know why she was crying, because she killed Silco? Because Vi left her again? She hasn't spoken a word since she blew up the council. The building exploded into pieces and we could even feel the ground shaking under our feet.

" love, please. Just answer me", I begged her for the millionth time, hoping this time she will reply, but she didn't she just cried even harder, her hands holding onto my thighs as if they were pillows. Her sobs made my heart clench hard. I glanced with my sad eyes to the empty space where Mylo used to rest.

I began to stroke her head softly," you know when I was a little girl, I had an image of this perfect world", my voice was quiet but not enough to not hear it through her cries," but one day it flew away from my reach,", I didn't dare to mention Silco not wanting for her to cry harder," so I escaped in my sleep", a soft smile tugged my lips as Jinxs sobs got quiet meaning that she was listening," every time I craved to see you all I had to do was close my eyes", the memories were painful but I still chuckled sadly.

"What do you think? Could you close your eyes and escape? For me, love", I turned her tiny head to face me, my fingers wiped her salty tears that fell like a waterfall from her eyes.

She started at me for a moment and closed her eyes once again, a slight nod with her head, and I helped her to sit up. I laid down onto the sofa in her workshop and pulled her against me, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

Once again I began to trace her cloud tattoos since I knew she liked it a lot, humming her favorite lullaby very quietly. I began to wonder if it all was my fault, It was me who got an idea to make Caitlyn go away.