28. Pleasure ⚠

SMUT because I said so

Y/Ns pov.

"Jinx??", I stepped into Jinxs workshop, my eyes falling onto the empty spot on the sofa Jinx laid a couple of hours ago. I took care of some things in Zaun since I was the new leader. Not a lot of folks trust me now, they believe a woman can't rule, and I'll prove them wrong. Or at least kill them.

Jinx didn't answer making me believe that she was not here at all," where were you?", she startled me and I jumped, turning around to face her. She stood in front of the door that was now locked, her gun in her hands behind her back. The flaming pink eyes that I already got used to, made her look scary as if she would eat me alive.

"Hey...love", I slowly walked over to her swaying my hips from side to side, hoping that she doesn't get mad," I reported Sevika about what happened", I explained, not saying Silcos name to not upset her. She frowned and looked down after watching as my body moved seductively.

"You're acting weird", she looked back at me with her sad pink eyes and I just shrugged pulling her into my embrace. The scent of dirt and gun powder mixed in my nose as I snuggled her into the crook of my neck.

" Why did you leave me?", her tiny hand gripped my skin, long nails digging into it, making me cringe at the pain as I stroked her hair softly.

" I didn't leave you, love, I needed to take care of some things", I backed her away, taking her face into my hands and making her eyes meet mine," now I'm the leader of Zaun, the last drop is mine and so is the shimmer industry", a soft smile tugged on my lips, but quickly got wiped away as I saw Jinx frown. A tear ran down her cheek as she remembered her father figure, Silco.

I couldn't think of ways to cheer her up, clearly, bombs and guns aren't going to help her at this moment, neither would sleeping," what do ya wanna do, love? Maybe there's something ya want to do that will cheer ya up?", I brushed her bangs behind her ear and wiped the tear on her warm cheek.

To my disappointment Jinx just shook her head, getting back into my embrace with deep inhales of air," should we lay down?", I mumbled into her hair and she nodded her head.

An idea crossed my mind as I sat Jinx down onto the sofa," wait here, love", I strode to the drawer of her table and pulled out some drinks I kept here in case I'd feel down.

"Here", a bright smile played on my lips as I placed the bottle of beer into Jinx's palm. She took it hesitantly and snatched the lid off with her teeth. I plopped onto the spot beside her with my own bottle of beer in my hands and brought my legs onto the table in front.

My eyes gazed at the girl near me, who just stared at nothing in particular, probably lost in her own world," I'm sorry", I didn't know what came over me, but I needed to apologize to her, for bringing up the idea of making Caitlyn go away.

"For what?", She didn't bother to look at me, only glanced at the bottle in her hand, twirling it and watching as the water spun.

I let out a shaky breath shifting slightly," for giving you the idea to get rid of Caitlyn", I chugged down the beer, hoping it would just make my problems go away. I got my sweet revenge but I didn't feel happy, is this the time I realize that folks who say that ' revenge won't make the pain go away ' are correct?

" I thought about that since the first time I saw her", she trailed the last word," but you... You saying that out loud made me want it more. I don't blame you though.", finally her eyes fell on me," you're the only one I have left", she plopped down, her head on my shoulder with a pout.

" well I should've kept my mouth shut", I let out soft giggles and Jinx chuckled sadly, her fingers played with mine and I watched them.

" I wish Vi would've chosen me", I wanted to tell Jinx that Vi didn't leave her, that she just had a good hard and couldn't shoot her lover, that she didn't want to choose between her lover and her sister. But I couldn't, I wanted Jinx for myself and only for myself.