32. Zaunite

Y/Ns pov.

I tried to focus on Jinxs body on my figure, her hands at both sides of it supporting her as she kissed and sucked my neck, but all I could think about was that stupid boy being in my place, kissing her lips and touching parts of her body that only I have touched.

My fingers were in her hair, it felt good, not a sound came out of my lips though, even as her hand began to massage my clothed breast.

Jinx and Powder. Two completely different people. One still had feelings for Ekko and the other hated him to the core.

Just five minutes ago Jinx pulled me into this other darkroom, being impatient and all whiny. I wasn't really comfortable with Viktor being just right behind this old wooden door that creaked from the wind outside.

"Toots, don't I make you feel good anymore?", Jinxs voice yanked me out of my thoughts, grabbing my cheeks harshly and forcing me to look straight into her pink eyes. Her bushy brows knitted together as she stared at my face waiting for my answer.

" I-", I shifted placing my weight onto my elbows," just too much stuff on my mind", my voice was shaky from my natural body reaction as Jinx was so close and kissing me just a few moments ago. I didn't know if she was Powder or Jinx right now to be truthful. I was afraid, what if Powder doesn't love me? What if Powder doesn't want this?

She didn't say a word, only looked down at her hands that rested at each side of me. It seemed like she was listening to something for a moment and then pulled away from me.

"I- I don't know how to make you feel good anymore", her broken voice shattered something inside me, the thoughts that were filled with Ekko now focused entirely on Jinx.
She looked at me with pink tears in her eyes, I knew they burned, it always burns when you cry with shimmer in your system.

" baby, no", my fingers brushed against her muscled forearms, I spent so long in that room that I don't really know how to comfort her now. It used to come to me easily, I'd hug her and let her cry in my embrace.

A tear ran down her cheek staining it light pink, she instantly wiped it with her wrists with a sob as if nothing happened. Ignoring my words Jinx stepped away," I'll leave you to your job then".

I wanted for her to turn around, to stay and kiss me until I'm sick of it, but I couldn't move even if I wanted to grab her by her arm and shove her against a wall.

What felt like an hour after Jinx left, I stood in the same place, just staring at some old brooms in the corner of this room and thinking about things, one thing I planned was how to make Ekko go away. I'll make him go away, Powder wants it or not, he's a problem to me and she will have to get over it.

Only when I heard coughing coming from the other side of the door I came back to reality and with a roll of my eyes, I stepped out of the old and dusty room.

" oh, you're awake!", I faked an evil smile with a laugh coming from my lips. Stepping towards the dude, my eyes examined the medical tools set on the mayo stand with a tray and I took a moment deciding which one would be the best to frighten him, my hand went over all of the tools as I bit my lip.

Viktor grunted, shifting his head side to side attempting to get rid of the dizziness caused by Jinxs gun smashing into his head," what are you doing? Let me go".

I didn't bother to look at him and with a dull face, I finally picked the sharp scalpel from the tray, bringing it to the level of my eyes, and whirled it examining as it shone when the light hit the right angles. The scalpel was so sharp, when I moved my finger onto it, I didn't need to waste any energy on it, all I needed was a small touch and it cut right through my skin.

"I want to know why you come here daily", I placed my finger onto the wipe, cleaning my blood off. One glance at Viktor who was shuffling around trying to get away from the belts that he was tied with. But there was no use, I used my whole strength to tighten those babies up, I'm pretty sure they cut off some of his blood flow in his veins.

" if I tell you, will you let me go?", his accent sounded pretty to my ear, he had one of the pretty accents in Valoran, since a lot of folks in this continent have different accents.

"Hmmm, let me think", I hummed placing my finger on my chin, tapping it gently, pretending to think," nope", I let out a chuckle. I had to take out my anger and frustration on something. Ekko was making me go insane and so did Silco's never-ending voice in my head. Some minutes it's quiet, some loud, but never leaving me.

I finally brought the scalpel to his arm after I rolled his sleeve up and before I could even cut the slightest he spoke," I have known the doctor since I was a child, and I needed his help", he stared at the scalpel that got closer and closer to his skin. Was he that scared of a little cut?

" I'm dying and the shimmer is keeping me alive", he finished explaining finally, I got bored quickly not really listening to his mumbling. My mind only thought about one thing. Cutting.

I shook the thought of it quickly, tossing the scalpel onto the tray with a loud clank, and plopped to sit onto the same table Viktor laid on," you know what sucks?", I didn't have any friends here, apart from Sevika or Jinx, but I felt like I don't trust them anymore with the deep feelings inside my heart so I thought it would be just better to talk with a stranger.

"When you try so hard and yet, you are still replaceable", I felt a burning sensation as tears wanted to come out but they never did, I couldn't understand this feeling. It was like sorrow and emptiness mixed together.

He huffed and frowned his bushy brows in confusion, still not staying peaceful and shuffling around, " or when you got this empty hole inside your chest and you don't know how to fill it", I shrugged aggressively with a frustrated laugh. Of course, he wasn't listening to me babbling about my feelings, he was only focused on escaping.

"Are you even listening to me?!", I grabbed his slender cheeks harshly, forcing him to look straight into my eyes, most of the topsiders had an innocent look in their eyes, that's what I noticed after my first job in Piltover. However, his eyes were deep-set and didn't look so innocent, rather he had eyes just like any of the Zaun's folk. I guess once a Zaunite, forever a Zaunite. Swanky clothes won't hide your violent nature.

I loved Zaun since I was as young as Powder when we first met, this undercity was my home and I didn't really mind our violent nature, it was exciting to get up every day and not know what today will hold. It was exciting to be able to beat up people without any control. Folks in Piltover could never since their streets are always patrolled by enforcers, some parts of the lanes were too, but the most were left unprotected. Life was fun here, starving didn't really bother me either, I wasn't a big eater.

He didn't respond only stared at my eyes, was he afraid of me? Or just surprised to see someone alive and so normal with this much shimmer in their system?," what are you looking at?", A low scoff left my lips as I let go of his slender cheeks, this was getting boring now. I hopped off the table and my fingers hooked onto the belts, untying him," if you ever", my eyes burned into him," ever get in my way", I pointed my index finger at him," I won't hesitate to take your head off".

I didn't wait for his answer and disappeared, almost as if I was never there. I did not care if he would tell the doctor about my visit, neither did I care why would a topsider be friends with a Zaunite. The only thing that I planned to do here was to warn him, I feel like he has something odd going on.

Enemy (Jinx x Oc Female Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें