18. Its gone now⚠

Lord may have some mercy on me when I enter heaven. SMUT. SMUT. SMUT.

Y/Ns pov.

My hands aggressively sharpened one of my blades with a stone. I met Vi an hour ago and I'm panicking, I don't know what to do. What will I tell Jinx when I see her? Do I even tell her?

"Hey, Jinx, I know you think your sister is dead, but she's not, I just saw her and almost beat the shit out of her!", I spoke with myself out loud half yelling, my grip on the stone tightened as I sharpened the blade harder, lashing my anger and panic on it.

Vi coming back brought all the emotions at once, more than my head could handle and now I was freaking out on my bed, all alone. My eyes welled up with tears and my eyebrows crashed together at the pain in my chest, I wanted to scream, like I wanted to do in the water back then, just now it's not the water suffocating me, but my own emotions and thoughts.

My eyesight was blurry leading me to angle the blade and accidentally cut my skin. A scream of frustration left my mouth as I threw the blade into the door, but thankfully it went right next to the frame not hitting Jinx's face.

" careful with that, toots", she glared at the blade that was stabbed into the wall inches from her face, eyes wide as she looked back to me, I wiped my tears with my knuckles aggressively, forgetting Vi for a moment.

"Sorry, you should knock next time", I hid the pain in my voice. She stared at me for a second with an emotionless face. I couldn't figure out if she saw my tears or not.

" were you crying?", I blinked, disappointed at myself, ignoring her question my eyes fell onto her clothes, they were all wet just like her hair and her makeup was slightly smudged.

"What the fuck happened to your ass?", My eyes examined Jinx's figure, which was covered in water from head to toes. I crashed my eyebrows in confusion. Jinx just stood not knowing what to answer.

" ugh, Powder died?", was all she could get our right now, her wet ass dripping the water on my floor, making puddles everywhere as she shifted.

"What are you even doing here? Aren't you supposed to be completing the weapon?", I ignored her answer since it did not make any sense to me. Why was she talking about Powder so suddenly? And what does she even mean by that?

She hummed, taking her clothes off, starting with her pants, I covered my eyes with my palms instantly," Woah! What are you doing for fucks sake?!", she looked at me confused.

"I'm soaking wet, can't you see that?", I couldn't see what she was doing now, curiosity got the best of me and I peeked through the gaps in my fingers.

A gasp left my lips when I saw her naked body just standing there, watching me, probably not knowing what to do or say," umm, could you borrow me some clothes? Im freezing out here", by her voice I could tell she felt as awkward as much as I did. The problem was, I didn't have any clean clothes to offer.

"I-I don't have any clothes, only the ones I'm wearing right now", my eyes stayed closed, but an idea crossed my mind," just lay under the blankets till yours dry out", I fixed the blanket and made some space for Jinx, closing my eyes again and letting her snuggle into the sheets.

"What happened?", my voice was worried as I spoke, laying next to her on the blanket, brushing her hair from her face. Completely getting Vi out of my mind.

" I-I keep seeing them", her voice trembled, "that day,", she managed to grit out closing her eyes. I still had no idea of what actually happened that day, but asking Jinx would make her feel worse. Should I tell her about Vi? No, Vi will hurt her again.