34. I need you ⚠

Y'all writing this part is fucking HELL. I accidentally deleted half of this and had to rewrite everything. Someone end me, please.

SMUT

Y/Ns pov.

My knees felt weak as if they were about to give out. I felt my body warm up, getting almost completely hot. A sick feeling coiled in my stomach and my eyes just stared at the floor.

For a minute I didn't feel anything and then every emotion crashed down onto me, pulling me into this hurricane of emotions that was so hard to control," I...I-", I couldn't form a normal sentence, Jinx and Sevika only stared at me," I didn't get to say goodbye", my voice trembled as tears welled up in my eyes.

Jinx scurried to my side, her palm rested on my shoulder and her finger gently lifting my head by my chin," I- I didn't get to say goodbye", with that I looked into her eyes with my red ones.

I didn't know what went through her mind as her brows shot up and then knitted back again, almost as if she pitied me or maybe she felt confused," it's okay, toots", I blinked a couple of times her voice brought me back to my senses and I lunged onto her making her stumble back slightly, but her hands found their way around my torso instantly and since I was taller than her a couple of inches that resulted into her head being snuggled into my neck.

I could feel Sevikas eyes burning into us as she started having no idea what to do. I gripped Jinxs shoulders tighter pulling her against me harder from an instinct," I didn't get to say goodbye", I couldn't even imagine how guilty Jinx must've felt right now, after all, she was the one who killed him.

"No, you killed me" Silcos voice startled me again forcing me to sob harder into Jinx's embrace. Jinx stroked my bare back gently, the fabric of my leather jacket she wore met with my skin, I focused on these little details to keep myself sane.

"It was a mistake", I whispered, not sure if both girls could hear it, but I wasn't talking to them, I was talking to Silco, and I was talking to myself trying to convince me," it was a mistake", I closed my eyes shut. Tears created a waterfall from my eyes and fell onto the leather jacket on Jinx.

I didn't feel any hatred towards Jinx, Silco aimed at her sister, it was her instinct to protect her, I knew she didn't mean it. She loved him too, she was like his daughter.

After what felt like an eternity my sobs went quiet, I loosened up into Jinx's embrace, she didn't let me go yet," h-how?", my head fell onto Jinxs shoulder, I didn't look at Sevika. I felt weak, so weak.

Sevika let out a shaky breath, one glance at Jinx and then back at me.

" Silco met your mother when Vander and he still were like brothers. Your mother was a scientist, worked for Silco together with the doctor." one more shaky breath out of her mouth before she continued," your mother never approved any of Silcos intentions, so she ran away and after Vander stabbed Silco in the back he found you both, he knew you were his daughter just by one look at you", I listened carefully to her words," he wanted you to be a fighter, but as a father, he also wanted to keep you safe, so he locked you in that room, away from the cruel world and people like her", Sevika gritted out with an aggressive nod towards Jinx.

I was panting heavily," yet, I still got beat up every day", my head finally turned to Sevika, letting go of Jinx who had a sad expression on her face.
I know she felt guilty, I could tell it by the way her arms went around her own figure, "get out", my eyes felt like they will burn a hole inside Sevikas if she refuses, to my luck she didn't refuse, only her head dropped to the floor and she left my office.

I let out a shaky breath, closing my eyes attempting to collect myself," I'm sorry", Jinxs voice was sad, almost painful as she slid her arms onto me from behind, placing her chin on my shoulder.