41. Good girl⚠

Smut because why not

Y/Ns pov

I lunged at Jinx as the needle pierced my skin and injected a tiny bit of the elixir, she caught me into her embrace not moving the needle away, "Shhh, just a little more".

I let out a shriek as she injected more, the pain was almost unbearable, it was so intense that it felt as if my head was going to explode at any second now, I lost a sense of my surroundings screaming more loudly than I ever had in my entire life.

The pain wasn't the same as it used to be, it was much more intense like I was thrown in the flames of a huge fire and then stabbed with needles over and over again, the worst part was that I couldn't fall unconscious, the elixir woke me every time I tried as it mixed with shimmer in my veins.

My hands were gripping Jinx so tightly, she hissed at the pain pursing her lips," this better work faster", her eyes closed as she injected me with the last drops of the elixir forcing me to jerk out of her grip harshly as unimaginable energy and power shot through my body.

My eyes swung open and I struggled to breathe, panting hard I lowered my head attempting to relax and let the power take over me. Jinx backed away a little, I didn't know what was going through her head, was she afraid of me?

I lifted my head, my glowing green eyes met with hers as I swallowed the pain.
Jinx intensively stared at me, her jaw already fallen and eyes wide forcing her bushy brows to shoot up.

What sounded like a thousand footsteps echoed through the whole corridor of the prison, snatching my and Jinx's attention immediately.

I stood up turning my head from side to side cracking my neck, inhaling a deep breath, and stepping out of the cell, thankfully I didn't need to break the bars since Jinx had already taken care of that," ready to beat some ass, crazypants?".

Jinx still kneels, lost in her thoughts but as soon as I spoke she looked over her shoulder with a mischievous grin that I loved so much," Sevika's right outside, we have to make it quick", Jinx stood up walking towards me.

Enforcers ran in as soon as the elevator opened its metal doors. I chuckled at them, I expected to see more, but they were only a few, all staring at me and Jinx beside.

"Good evening, gentlemen", I lifted my hands in surrender with a smile on my face, making them confused as they loosened their grips on their rifles giving me a perfect opportunity to attack and so I did.

I didn't leave Jinx any work as I shredded them into pieces, enforcers blood splashed onto the walls, painting them beautifully red. I didn't get tired even for a second, shimmer and the elixir mixed well in my veins creating an endless energy source.

We took stairs that led us up to the exit. My eyes immediately widened at the sight in front of me, the waves of the ocean roared as they crashed into the rocks beneath the prison. I glanced down with a silent 'Woah' leaving my mouth, the wind blew my hair hard and I searched the area looking for Sevika.

Jinx came running just behind me, grabbing my forearm and leading me to the tiny boat that swayed up and down, from side to side as waves crashed into the wood.

My eyes fell on Sevikas hand who offered me help to step onto the boat," nice to see your annoying face again, kid", she chuckled pulling me onto the boat where Viktor sat, his face pale and his cheeks full as he held in his vomit.

My face scrunched in disgust," why are you here?", I watched as Sevika pulled Jinx to us harshly, forcing the crazy girl to land onto my lap. I caught her with my arms around her torso, a smile played on my face when pure joy bloomed in my chest at the girl finally in my grip.

"I-I need to check your condition", he gagged taking his eyes off the water to meet mine.

" I'm feeling fine, better than ever ac-",

"Shut the fuck up and help me to bring us onto the land, your chats are useless", Sevika interrupted me, her muscles flexing as she paddled, gritting her teeth.

------------

" I think you're all good", Victor placed the lens onto the tray beside me after checking my eyes out with it.

"Can we go now?", Jinx whined, tugging onto my hand as she squirmed in front of me eager to go home as soon as possible.

I chuckled lightly with a nod," I'd advise you to avoid getting irritated," Viktor glanced at me seriously," your senses are heightened, one little misunderstanding and you could go mad".

I was happy, at first, but the happiness didn't last long and the same emptiness I felt before crawled into my chest again, only that it was bigger now, and it didn't eat me from the inside out, it swallowed me.

I nodded a few times, my boots clanking as I hopped down off of the table, taking Jinx's hand in mine and hiding my true emotions from her, locking them in deep inside.

"Finally", Jinx rolled her eyes locking our arms together as we made our way back home.

I inhaled a deep breath of the thick air of Zaun, the lanes were surprisingly empty, probably because it was the middle of the night. Mine and Jinx's sound of footsteps mixed with the sound of a warm summer breeze.

I didn't feel the awkwardness that lingered in the atmosphere, the way Jinx scratched the back of her forearm made me frown, but I didn't say anything and only looked forward," d-did they hurt you there?", she spoke finally, her voice was uncertain.

"No", I gave her an assuring smile that was entirely fake as I lied to her face, hiding the pain in my chest after memories flooded my thoughts.

She nodded, her eyes falling onto our locked arms with a tiny smile that disappeared as soon as she remembered something, well, at least it looked like she remembered something.

I decided that it was better to leave it alone and pretend as if I didn't notice.

My eyes stared at the ceiling as I wasn't able to sleep, Jinx on the other hand, was already snoring with her mouth wide open as always beside me, her arms were thrown around me and her legs tangled with mine.

The elixir made me feel as if I could run a mile right now, but I somehow still felt exhausted mentally, the flashbacks of everything traumatic that happened after I was let out of my room ran through my head nonstop.

" you should've let Ekko drown you that day", Silco whispered and I shut my eyes tight trying to shut him out of my head, shifting gently.

"Can't sleep?", Jinx startled me, her chin now resting on my shoulder from behind.

I hummed silently, reaching for her hand that was placed on my chest, bringing it up to my lips, and planting soft kisses.

She let out a sigh, bringing her lips to the skin on my shoulder and leaving wet pecks," I'll fix that", with that Jinx licked her fingers and slid them into my underwear forcing my breath to hitch at her cold touch on my core.

Her hand moved at an agonizingly slow pace and I jumped when she slid two fingers inside me, a silent whine left my lips as I gripped the pillow beneath me, "you like that?", she whispered into my ear seductively, moving her fingers faster and deeper.

I barely could let out a hum as the pleasure got intense, twisting inside my belly almost making me dizzy. The sense of pleasure was much stronger than before, Jinx's fingers moved so well in and out, her long nails scratched against my walls giving me pain, yet it felt so good.

I could feel Jinx grin as she bit onto my skin harshly, forcing me to let out a low grunt and buck against her hand, her fingers even deeper inside me.

My toes curled when her fingers hit my G-spot over and over again, I clenched onto them hard as the pleasure exploded, making me feel pure bliss for a couple of seconds. I took a deep breath in, trying to get myself together.

Jinx pulled out her fingers and shoved them into my mouth," clean them for me, toots", she lifted herself, watching as I sucked her fingers clean with a wide grin on her face,

"Good girl".