37. We good?

slight smut. (No guns this time). Sorry for the stupid grammar mistakes

Y/Ns pov.

Jinxs fingers ran through my hair, gripping it tightly as my tongue showed her heaven," uh... Yes, toots, just like that", she moaned out, almost out of breath.

Just an hour ago, we both woke up cuddling, and somehow it led us to this. I was only in my undergarments and Jinxs was completely naked, her small breast moved up and down as she bucked herself harder against my tongue, moaning and whimpering, the sweat ran down her forehead, being a total mess

I was eager to taste her, my finger slid into her and she moaned louder not bothering to keep it quiet. I admired her face as her brows were knitted hard, eyes shut tight, and bottom lip in between her teeth. I was getting very exhausted from the action I made, I was too weak after getting the green elixir injected into me. It's a miracle she hasn't noticed it yet.

My finger curled Inside of her, hitting her G-spot over and over again, sending her over the edge, and she gasped harshly as pure bliss erupted in her belly. Jinxs juice spilled onto my tongue, causing me to let out a satisfied groan as I continued to eat her out," toots, -", her body began to shake slightly at the sensitivity, "st-op", Jinx barely got out, panting.

I shoved my tongue and finger out and plopped beside her, my body so exhausted even though I wasn't the one who was getting pleasure this morning, I felt like I could sleep even if I was in a battle right now.

To my surprise, Jinx crashed her lips on mine, straddling my lap. Her hands began to massage my clothed breast and mouth tasting her own juice from my tongue," No, it's alright you don't have to do me", I pushed her back gently with a weak smile. I was too exhausted and too sensitive for that.

Her brows crashed together like they always do, she blinked a few times before speaking," why not?", Jinx's eyes fell onto my tattoo that she designed and traced it with a pout on her face.

I stayed silent not knowing what to tell her," is it because of that old imbecile?", her nose scrunched as irritation twisted in her chest. Jinx sat back onto the bed, plopping down and covering her entire self with our blankets.

"What? No!", I sat up, watching as the blanket rose and fell back down again when she breathed hard," blueberry, I-", I paused for a moment, but then spoke again, placing my palms onto the blanket," I'm not into dudes, love", my hands patted onto the sheet, trying to convince her.

Ever since I can remember, I've never been sexually attracted to dudes or anyone else than Powder to be exact since I had a crush on her and after I was locked in my room there were no other options. Well... I always thought Sevika was hot, but I'd never get intimate with her, she's more like an aunt to me.

"At all?", Jinx peeked her eyes through the blanket slightly, her brows raised and her manicured nails gripping the fabric.

I nodded rapidly hoping she will just let it go and let me sleep for an eternity. Jinxs eyes flashed with joy as she sat up suddenly and swung her arms around me, forcing me to fall backward and yelp in pain. She quickly got her arms off of me and backed away, confused at my actions," what's wrong?" her eyes flashed with worry.

I let out a shaky breath before answering, "It's nothing to worry about, love, trust me", I smiled weakly again brushing her bangs away from her beautiful face.

She frowned and looked down, deep down knowing nothing was okay with me but she decided to let it go and trust me for once.

Jinx nodded and gently took a hold of me, tugging us both to lay down onto the mattress and pulling the sheets onto us," I need to work, blueberry", I chuckled sadly, bringing my arm around her as she slowly placed her head onto my chest and legs tangled with mine.