7.

Jinx's pov

"Why didn't you tell me about Shimmer?", I questioned Silco. I was pissed, if I knew he was keeping her in that stupid basement Id would have freed her as soon as I found out. I can't even imagine being locked up for years in one place. Shit, I can't even stay in one place for a few minutes.

"I didn't know you knew each other, Jinx", he explained as he lit up his cigar and leaned back on the sofa in his office.

" Of course, you didn't, but you could've at least told me that there was a girl in your basement", I threw my hands in the air dramatically," I thought she left me", shifting my weight on the sofa sitting on Silcos lap, I take the injection thingy into my hands moving the needle closer to his eye. I aimed the needle and once I was satisfied with the aim I pushed the button.

The needle injected shimmer into his eyes and I quickly got off of him giving him space. My arms found their way around my legs that were curled into my chest.

"I just feel bad for her," My words came out muffled by my knees.

"Enough of Shimmer, I got a job for you" Silco sat up, with a swipe of his hand on his hair he fixed the loose strands that hung on his forehead.

I silently waited for him to begin again," in three weeks Sevika will collect the shipment of shimmer," he rose from the sofa, my eyes followed him," I want you to go and guard the cargo". Sevika?! What the hell? No fucking way Im working with that ogre.

"Sevika?! And guard the stupid cargo?", I stood up, my lips twisted," I don't want to guard anything, I want to blow shit up" I slammed my palms on his work desk. He rose his head, his eyes looking directly at mine, I couldn't make out what he was feeling, anger? Disappointment?.

He let out a small sigh," just this once, Jinx".

"Fine, but Shimmer is coming with us like it or not," was the last thing I declared before shutting the door of his office not bothering to hear his answer.

_________________

Y/N pov

I groaned, opening my eyes and stretching my arms out. A yawn left my lips as I placed my feet on the cold ground beneath the sofa. Flashbacks of last night came flying into my head as I looked around, someone has put a sheet over my figure while I was sleeping, not someone, Jinx did. My palms found their way up to my face palming it in frustration.

"Shit", I mumble quietly, no idea where the fuck is Jinx, only me and Mylo's dummy beside me.
I rose to my feet as my eyes wandered into the darkness beneath the blade. Walking over to Jinx's work desk and plopping on a backless metal chair.

A ton of blueprint paper scattered across it and a toy bunny leaning against a small square-shaped mirror got my attention. This place was huge and dark, only light sources came from the lamp above the desk and some neon lights were scattered everywhere. Once again awe reached my face, my room barely had the area to walk in since most of the space was taken by my tiny bed, an old desk, and a door that lead into the training room.

" You're awake, sweet cheeks?", Jinx's voice echoed through the workshop as she strolled towards me, making me flinch slightly. She swayed her hips slowly, her hands clasped together behind her back and a tiny smile on her face.

"No, Im sleepwalking", I answered sarcastically rolling my eyes and spinning around with her chair grabbing one of the blueprints looking at what looks like a gun with a shark face. To tell you the truth I was trying to hide my warm cheeks from her. She looked really hot swaying her hips like that and my hormones weren't helping.

May Lord have mercy on me

Her hands found their way around my abdomen and her chin on my shoulder made me blush even harder," you like it?", she whispered into my ear almost seductively, what with the sudden flirtation?