21. Hopeless

self harm⚠

Trapped.

That's how I felt. Trapped inside this nightmare...

Afraid

Terrified

Scared

Broken

Hopeless

But most of all...

unfixable.

Jinxs pov.

I limped through the workshop as my blood dripped onto the metal ground. The anger and pain clouded my thoughts. Y/N promised to never leave, yet, she did. She should have done more to not get herself kidnapped by those stupid firelight wackos.

I threw my gun into the mirror out of frustration, smashing the mirror into pieces. The voices in my head mixed, making me go nuts, the pain in my leg didn't help either, one of those stupid firelights slashed it open. I plopped onto the chair, gripped my head, and groaned loudly.

"You lost her", Mylo's voice got louder than other whispers.

" I didn't lose her!", I let go of my head, gesturing my hands aggressively as my eyes darted between the mirror and Vi's bunny," they took her" I corrected Mylo.

"She cares about the enforcer, you saw it", Mylo's voice came out from the bunny. I held my head with both of my fists when the voices got louder making my head ache badly, shutting them out for a moment.

"She was there for me! Not the enforcer", my hand grabbed the stapler gun,

" remember her name?", I backed away from the table, about to close my wound," why would I remember her name?", I shook the stapler as if I was talking to it and grunted in pain when I stapled the skin one time, jumping from the pain," well, she's just some stupid topsider!", I stapled again forcing a scream to leave my lips, as the voices got louder I glanced at the mirror and back, stapling again.

I shrugged off the pain, cringing. My head felt dizzy, but that didn't stop me from stapling, it helped to distract myself from the voices and pain in my chest. This time it hurt badly and I took a deep breath in, my eyes going wide," Caitlyn" I panted.

"Y/N broke her promise, she left you, again", he trailed the last word almost spitting it out.

" no, she didn't", I gritted my teeth, "s-she... S-shes here. She's right here", I started trembling with a smile on my face, trying to convince myself.

One deep breath in and I stapled my wound for the last time, I let out an insane laugh at the pain that felt good, so good and exciting.  My hands dropped the stapler on the ground and I pushed myself back, leaning onto the barrel where Y/N usually sits, at that thought, I held my head trying to relax a bit, then my eyes caught the flying bug. My hand lifted on its own, shaping a gun and shooting the bug," pow".

I'll get them back, y'all see.

---------------------------

Y/Ns pov

My sight was covered with a dirty bag making me cough as I woke up, hearing someone grunt as they wiggled, probably trying to get out of the chains that I was chained with too.

"I knew it was a mistake trusting you" a familiar voice spoke, I didn't exactly know if she was talking to me or someone else so I just stayed quiet, my head a little dizzy probably from the amount of blood I lost. I still felt pain coming from my belly, it wasn't as bad as it was before though, it was stapled, I could feel those little thingys attached to my skin.