29. Hollow shell⚠

slight smut because God told me to

Not all wounds are healable...

And not all scars could be seen.

Y/Ns pov.

I watched as Jinx poured some bubble soap that she stole from the topside. The bubbles shimmered as the dim light hit them. My knees were curled into my chest and I sat on the sink, emptiness swallowed me like the cold water that day.

Jinx was humming a song, her eyes watching as the bubbles rose with soft giggles leaving her mouth. Her changing her moods so fast was nothing new for me, it was just unsettling that she was so happy even though Silco died and her sister left her. Maybe the beer cheered her up? Or was it sex?

"C'mon, toots, the water will get cold", Jinx began to undress herself as the water was reaching the top of the bath.

I hopped off of the sink, my boots clanking as they hit the wooden floor. The water in Zaun was terrible, it was filthy and toxic, but in Silcos house it was clean and fresh since the pipes came from Piltover.

Once I was left without any clothing, I stepped into the warm bath where Jinx was, her fingers playing with the bubbles, taking some into her palms and blowing them onto my face. A giggle left my lips as the bubbles covered my dirty face, I wiped them with one swipe of my palm and made myself comfortable on Jinx's lap. She sat under me, her hands holding my torso gently.

" you forgot to take those off, toots" before I could react Jinx gripped the bandages on my wrists, unwrapping them slowly. I wanted to push her hands away but I didn't. I felt comfortable with her around, even if that meant that she had to see my scars.

I flinched as her soft finger pillows traced the scars on my wrists, the ones I got after firelights tied me up multiple times," I hate them, they're ugly", I quietly mumbled enough for her to hear.

"They're not ugly, sweet cheeks, they are beautiful", her lips left kisses onto the skin of my shoulder blades, making me relax into her. I let out a sigh focusing on the warm water we were in and her touch.

" something is bothering you, toots, I can feel it", Jinx rested her chin on my shoulder, her hands now stroking my belly gently.

I stayed silent, debating if I should tell her or not, but at the end of the day, I'd always tell her how I feel," do you ever feel empty?", I placed my fingers onto her hands, tracing them.

"Being empty is something that I don't actually experience, toots", she paused and then spoke again," why? Do you feel empty?", her breath on my neck made shivers run down my spine.

I hummed in response, reaching for the sponge and shoving it underwater to get some soap on it. Jinx stayed silent probably not knowing what to tell me.

My breath hitched at the sensation of her fingers sliding lower and lower to my sensitive area," Jinx, we just had sex", I reminded her about our pleasure party from a few minutes ago.

"I'll make the emptiness go away, doll", I could feel her evil grin from behind me. Jinxs hands began to rub me under the water slowly. I bit my lip trying to keep my tiny moans in.

She shifted under me, cupping my breast and massaging it harshly," don't keep your pretty moans in, toots, I want to hear them", her two fingers slipped into me and I gasped at the sudden sense of pleasure. Jinx bit on my neck harshly forcing blood to run down my collarbone.

I began to moan loudly," just like that, doll", she whispered seductively into my ear, making the pleasure even better as Jinx let out quiet moans to help me come faster. I gripped the sides of the bath, the intense pleasure exploded and I pushed myself hard against her.

Before I could begin to shake from the sensitivity she pulled her fingers out and left a trail of kisses on my ear to my full of purple marks neck," we gotta wash your hair, love", I stood up and she slightly nodded with a silly smile playing on her lips.

I dressed myself up in new clothes since mine were already torn and dirty. Red pants that brought out my figure, a black crop top, and a leather jacket I stole from this woman after I got released from my room.

After I was dressed I poured some fresh water into a wooden bucket and kneeled behind her so I could wash her hair. My fingers took out everything that held her hair braided and I spilled some water onto them making Jinx giggle. She played with the bubbled while I rinsed her long blue hair.

-----------------

"Who's your sheriff?", my brow rose as I watched the enforcer in front of me. He was shaking, probably because we kidnapped him on his shift. One thing I learned from Silco is that you always gotta have a sheriff on your side, if you can't have a sheriff, an enforcer would do, too.

"I -I... It's the Kirammans daughter, miss", he stuttered not daring to look me in the eyes. I bit back my anger, with a scoff I glanced at Sevika who stood near the enforcers making sure he won't get away.

" what?! That stupid topsider is a sheriff now?!" Jinxs boots made clanking sounds as she hopped off of my table and strode to the enforcer in front of me, her eyes staring at him directly with her nose scrunched in anger.

I looked down, thinking of what to do," you're going to work for me now, understood?", when he stayed silent I gestured to Sevika, telling her to frighten him.

"I.. Yes! Okay! Yes-s", the enforcer spoke instantly, his eyes darting between me and Sevika. I nodded in success, leaning back onto my table, playing with my blade in my hands.

" you're going to work like you always did, and when I order you, you'll do exactly as I say,", I stabbed the blade into my table forcing him to flinch. Jinx laughed loudly at my silliness, clearly she found it funny on how I made the enforcer squirm with one simple action.

Sevika led out the enforcer, leaving me and Jinx alone in my office," that girl is making everything so hard", I mumbled under my breath with a sigh, plopping onto my chair and resting my cheek on my fist. It felt empty without Silco, I was bored and had a huge black hole inside of my chest.

A hollow shell of a person. That's what I was.

Jinx hopped onto my lap with a shimmer injector gun in her hands, spinning it," need some help, toots?".

It was time to inject shimmer, I felt weak and tired, almost as if I was about to pass out. I nodded weakly, bringing my hands onto her torso ready to feel the pain. She brought the gun needle near my neck and injected the shimmer, catching me into her embrace when I pushed myself into her from the intense pain and burning sensation in my veins.

" thank you", I barely said, her hand stroking my hair and humming some song I never heard. I felt a jolt of energy and strength come back into my body as my eyes burned forcing them to flame with pink.

"It's my pleasure, toots", she traced the bite mark on my neck that she left yesterday, the bite was deep and almost painful when my clothing touched it," it's your birthday tomorrow!", I flinched at her sudden yell in my face.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, I have forgotten my birthday. I used to celebrate it with Powder, Vi, and her gang. Vander used to get the sheriff lady to bring us some cake from the topside. I still remember how Vi had to separate Powder and Mylo since they would always argue with each other.

"You remembered?", I chuckled sadly at the beautiful but painful memories. I was surprised that she would remember such a trifle. It's been a long time I celebrated my birthday, after Silco locked me in, I never even thought to celebrate it.

" of course!" I, Mylo, and Claggor celebrate it every year", Jinx laughed with excitement, "I get Silco to join us too sometimes".

I searched for sadness or at least a little bit of pain in her voice, but I couldn't find anything. Was she over him by now? So fast?

" how do you cope with it?", I paused to take a shaky breath in before saying his name out loud," how do you cope with Silcos death?".

The smile didn't leave her face as she laughed as if I just told her a joke," he's right here, toots", my breath hitched at her words,

" he's right here".