20. Dispensable

I wanted to write what I felt, but the paper stayed empty...

And I realized that I couldn't have described it any better.

Y/Ns pov.

I cringed at the sound of Jinx slapping tied up Sevika, as she sat on the table, her knees up to her chest.
Sevika shook her head lightly, waking up from her long-ass nap, her head shot up to face Jinx, who clapped her hands together and let out a breath.

I was leaning onto the table beside Jinx, regret flashed in my eyes as I silently apologized to Sevika that had her eyes on me now.

"I feel like you and I got off on the wrong arm", Jinx pulled the chair with Sevika closer with her feet on the armrests, her finger brushing against Sevikas cheek. The huge woman turned her face away in disgust and Jinx took the blade from Sevikas back," maybe, we should try the other", my eyes widened at the sight of Jinx tracing the blade against Sevikas chest to her arm. I didn't dare to interrupt her.

Sevika let out a chuckle as her eyes watched the blade, her brow raised, "no need," Jinx lifted the blade ready to fulfill her wishes," it's your sister", my heart fell as Jinx stopped in her tracks," She's back. She's looking for you", I watched Jinx carefully, her eyes went huge as her brows lifted," it's not what you think. She's with some girl enforcer, guess she replaced you", Sevikas voice calmer than ever.

I was stuck in my own world as if I heard about it for the first time but as Jinx moved unexpectedly, yanking The chair even closer and stabbing the blade just inches from Sevikas face, I flinched.

"You're lying!", Jinx yelled out in frustration, to me it looked like she was trying to convince herself. Her face was dangerously close to Sevikas face as she breathed hard," why bother,", Jinx didn't move but her eyes fell onto me," her back in town, it's only a matter of time before you implode and Silco finally gets the message, that you're about as good for our cause as you were for your family", Jinx hissed not letting her eyes fall from me. I know she wasn't listening to what Sevika was saying, she was looking at me, pain and betrayal flashed in her eyes, "Jinx".

The shimmer in me boiled as it never had before and Sevikas words pushed me over the line," do you want to die?!", I spat out taking my eyes off Jinx, my eyes narrowed at Sevika, who flinched at my words, this was the first time I yelled at her.

I and Sevika stared at each other until a cry came from Jinx. I spun around frowning at the girl I love, but I didn't move. Sevika smiled proudly at her succeeded mission to make Jinx feel hurt.

"Achoo-" Jinx sneezed spitting all over Sevikas face and pushing the chair hard forcing it to hit the wall and me to jump back. She laughed," ten out of ten, toots!", she looked at me with a big smile on her face that I knew was from anger not from happiness, hopping off the table aggressively and stepping to Sevika," I think I know just how to deliver that message", she trailed some of the words for entertainment and spun the chair around making Sevika dizzy and pass out again, laughing.

Jinx stood still not saying a word for a few seconds, her face back to being dull," Jinx", I called out reaching for her shoulder, but she jerked away, not bothering to look at me she started to untie Sevika, "Jinx, I'm sorry", I attempted to touch her shoulder again, but let out a shriek when her hand grabbed my forearm and shoved me down onto the floor. She breathed hard, her face flushed with fury.

I frowned, standing up not having any tears left to come out, and at that moment I don't know what came over her head as she came out swinging at me. I dodged her violent punch, shifting myself from under her arm to her behind and pushing her against the wall, hoping to calm her down I trapped her between myself and the cold wall. She breathed hard with fury, trying to shove me away but not succeeding. Finally, she got tired and her fury turned into pain and tears welled up in her eyes.