25. I trust you

Y/Ns pov

I shot up, taking sharp breaths in. The same nightmare crept into my dream tonight again. It was the same as last time. Jinx was holding me under the water as I fought for my life.

I glanced at Jinx who was snoring softly, her mouth slightly open like always and her figure laid out across the whole bed and on my legs. I smiled weakly at her silliness. She looked so freaking peaceful sleeping, no bombs or guns, only her snoring and bangs flying from her breath.

I laid back onto my pillow, my face close to Jinx as I moved ger bangs away from her pretty face.
Her eyes fluttered, slowly meeting mine, "morning, toots", she yawned and licked her lips. I have forgotten that she had shimmer in her, but when I saw her eyes I remembered.

" are you okay?", my hand found hers and I played with her fingers. She thought about it for a little bit before nodding. She was lying, I could feel it, "what would you say about...", I trailed trying to think of something to cheer her up like she used to do when we were children," we made Caitlyn go away?", I smiled at Jinx. Her eyes flashed with bright pink letting me know that she was excited about it.

Jinx smiled brightly and nodded her head aggressively," let's go", I didn't have any time to register what she said when she pulled me up from the bed and strode to the window.

-----------

"Ya know where she lives?", my voice was quiet as we strode through the streets of Piltover, making sure not to attract attention to us. Well... I was making sure. Jinx on the other hand dropped her bombs here and there, forcing folks to look at us.

She ran out of bombs soon and now we were just walking normally. Her hand was in mine, our fingers locked together," yeah", she grinned at me evilly.

A couple of minutes later we reached what was supposed to be Kirammans house, it was big, like a fucking mansion. Luckily Caitlyn's bedroom was on the first floor, making us easily get into her room through the window.

The shower running reached our ears, telling us that the girl was in the shower. I plopped onto her bed that was soft like a cloud," ugh, I could spend my whole life in this bed", I mumbled not really caring if Jinx listened to me.

The mattress beside me sunk," It's a really soft bed, but I rather you spend your whole life in mine, toots", she got up, stepping towards the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I lifted my head and then rose to my feet, my brows knitted together.

" grabbing that stupid topsider?", she shrugged, reaching for the handle.

"W-well, aren't ya gonna wait till she wears some clothes?", I didn't know if she could hear the jealousy in my voice.

" why would I do that? I want to scare her", Jinx didn't wait for my reply and went inside.

A big thud came from the bathroom after a couple of minutes of me waiting. I flung the door open and my eyes darted between Caitlyn's body that was on the white tiles and Jinx who held her gun over her shoulder.

I frowned," is she... Dead?", I pointed my finger lazily to naked Caitlyn.

"I hope not, 'cause I got a plan", Jinx shrugged, reaching for Caitlyn's arms and dragging her out of the bathroom. I blink for a minute try to process what I just saw. I shrug and get back to Jinx.

" What kind of plan is this", I crossed my arms over my chest after lazily gesturing my hand to Caitlyn's body as Jinx searched for some clothes in her drawers.

"I'll make Vi choose between me and her", she finally found Caitlyns uniform and strode to her," If... she chooses me, I'll make Powder come back,", my eyebrows crashed at her words, Jinx struggled to dress up the naked girl on the floor," and If she chooses her...", Jinx dropped Caitlyn's hand harshly and it hit the floor hard, she looked at the unconscious girl with anger in her face," she will never see Powder again".