17. Filthy traitor

A/N: Y'all this part is a rollercoaster and a super long one, <3 I hope y'all will enjoy it! Also, the next part will have a lot of smut so prepare your souls. <33

Y/Ns pov.

The water invaded my throat, the burning pain made my head feel heavy and dizzy, but I didn't let go of the hands that were holding me, I scratched them with my fingernails and tried to take them off with my whole strength as my mouth gagged at the water. It was cold, my eyesight was blurry from the toxic water around them, making it hard to see who was holding me under it. It wasn't Ekko for sure, these hands were skinnier, paler.

I sequined my eyes trying to see whose hands are holding me down, but only a distorted version of Jinx came in. My heart dropped at the sight of her. I inhaled deeply when her manicured nails dig into my neck's skin. I couldn't scream, or blink as it now was too painful.

My body shot up as I woke up from the familiar nightmare, this time it was Jinx drowning me with an evil smile on her face. My breath was shallow as I glanced at the figure sleeping beside me. Jinx's hair went over the back of the sofa we were sleeping on, her arms both wrapped around my torso and her legs tangled with mine.
We both had a sheet thrown over us, keeping us warm in this dark and cold workshop. 

I glanced at the dummy of Mylo, which made me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. I cringed at the sight of him. Placing my head into my palms I groaned quietly as I remember what happened before I passed out. One more peek through my hands at Jinx, her mouth slightly open letting out quiet snores, the bangs on her face levitating as she breathed into them.  She injected shimmer in me more than I needed it and much earlier too, and for what? Did she not love me? Why would she hurt me then?

I attempted to take her arms off of me but failed when they didn't even budge the slightest, "where do you think you're going, doll?", she didn't open her eyes, gripping my torso tighter. I didn't know how to answer her, to be honest, I didn't even know where I was going or what I was going to do, I just knew I needed time.

" I don't know", I answered her truly still gripping her hands which didn't budge yet," Jinx let me go", I ordered her, more like warning her.

"You had a nightmare?", she finally opened her eyes with a yawn ignoring my warning clearly.
I didn't want to talk to her, I wanted to talk with Sevika.

When I didn't answer, her grip tightened and I cringed at the pain giving up and answering her stupid question," yeah, now let me go".

I could see it in her face that her heart felt uneasy and her eyelids drooped, "you're going to leave me if I do", she pouted lifting herself from the sofa not taking her arms away from me.

" you hurt me", my eyes closed at the thought of that. Jinx's hands let go of my torso reaching my cheek," I'm sorry...I promise you it won't happen again", she pecked my nose with a smile. I didn't believe her, she was acting so different since the time she got confused with the pink-haired girl. I'm starting to think that I'm afraid of her.

"You're lying", I yanked her hands off of my cheeks pushing her back slightly careful not to hurt her in any way, and stood up reaching for my black leather pants that lay messy on the metal ground.

She huffed aggressively grabbing my bandaged wrist not caring when I let out a hiss of pain," I wouldn't lie to you!", her voice loud and clear almost as if she's trying to convince herself too.
I stayed quiet as my eyes fell onto my wrist that now started to bleed again from her strong grip which broke the stitches.

Her eyes followed mine as she took in the sight of my blood soaking through the bandage. Panic flared in her eyes, "oh no, I'll fix it!", her eyes wide, running to the familiar box and grabbing it. Running past me she gripped my forearm leading me to the sofa.