15. Totally by accident

Y/Ns pov

I flinched at the cold cloth on my wounds, hissing in pain. Jinx slowly and softly cleaned the deep cut before stitching it," shouldn't my wounds heal by themselves since I have shimmer in me?", I tried to distract myself from the pain.

"I don't know", She was too focused on stitching the cut, her stitches weren't the most perfect ones but they were effective and I was thankful I didn't need to do it myself. I cried out once again as the needle pierced my skin.

"Did you like it?-", I started once again distracting myself, the pain was so bad I needed to focus on something else and this was the only thing that I could think of.

" like what?", her eyes didn't spare a glance at me, one of her hand stitching and the other softly holding my hand in place.

"Ugh,- what happened yesterday" my eyes roamed around her workshop as I said it so awkwardly, my cheeks red as a tomato at this point.

She hummed in response and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding," it was awesome, toots", she added making me remember that she said the same thing before I fell asleep in her arms last night.

I smiled stupidly, "what about you?", Jinx looked at me waiting for my answer and I nodded my head quickly," I loved it". This is so awkward.

"Done!", she yelled out forcing me to jerk a little when she kissed the bandage. Her eyes focused on placing the tools back into her messy box which had neon graffiti on it.

" Thanks," I examined my wrists, she did a really great job I'd say, I wonder how many times she had to stitch something.

After she placed the box down onto the floor she came back to me, surprisingly straddling my lap, "wha-" before I could ask her what the hell was she doing she crashed her lips on mine, kissing me harshly, I let my hands fall onto her hips. I let out a hiss once she bit my lip that I'm sure is bleeding now.

I pushed her back a little," what are you doing, Jinx?", I felt confusion build in me.

"I'm just kissing my girlfriend", she smiled smashing her lips on mine once again before I could even speak again. So I pushed her back harshly this time.

" Jinx, what?" She started kissing my jaw and then sucking on my neck, "Jinx" I warned her to stop but she didn't listen and attempted to take off my top.

"Stop!", my voice was full of anger when I shoved her back onto the sofa we were sitting on. She stayed still for a moment, processing what just happened, her eyes wide and her eyebrows rose as she drew her lower lip between her teeth.

My breath was unsteady as I tried to get up and leave, but she came back to her senses and griped my hand still sitting on the sofa," I'm sorry, toots, I'm sorry," she finally looked into my eyes with her glossy ones," I-I just thought you loved me", Jinxs voice was quiet almost making me feel bad for pushing her away.

"I do love you, blueberry, I-I just don't know if I love you in that way", I sat back on the sofa, taking her hand into my palms softly," and this was just so unexpected", I caressed her cheek with her salty tears wiping them with my thumb.

"I know, I- I just love you, and I want you to be mine" her voice trembled making pain rip through my chest. This was the moment I've waited for the longest time, there's nothing more I want in this world than hear those words coming out of her mouth. Did I love her? Or did I love Powder? But I don't care which one she is, I loved her as she is right? Right.

"I-I love you too", I trailed every word testing my own voice, not even thinking of what I'm saying.

Her eyes lit up, my words brought her a ray of happiness, but before she said something she paused and snapped her head in the direction where the entrance was.