Chapter 8

Jimin intertwined his fingers with her and sucked the side of her neck winning whimpers of pleasure from her.

"I love you so much" A drop of salty liquid slipped down and landed in her collarbone as he muttered, movement of his lips visible as they brushed against her skin

Enuya enveloped her hands around his toned smooth back as the speed of Jimin plunging his length inside of her became rougher and faster.

"Don't you ever dare leave me?" He gripped her slender waist and continued ramming into her grunting lowly.

"I won't.... aah... hmmm" Enuya moaned biting her lips to stop more of her moan escaping from her mouth while gripping the sheets of the bed.

"Promise me" He whispered intensely gazing into her eyes with teary eyes and she nodded her head and breathed "I promise"

Jimin increased his speed sighing in satisfaction while Enuya cried out panting in bliss. Jimin could sense his peak pleasure point approaching soon so he latched onto her lips whilst fucking her hard.

Jimin could feel her wall clench as the climax hit her and soon after a few deep thrusts he released himself inside of her.

Jimin parted slowly from her out of breath, feeling high from their passionate sex.

"If you leave me I promise I will slit my wrist" He confessed laying down on his back and caressing her rosy cheeks.

"Jimin, you shouldn't be saying such things. Your life shouldn't be depended on me. Your life shouldn't stop with me gone..." Jimin placed his finger over his lips and shook his head.

"But it does, Enuya. My life is nothing without you. I don't even know how I was living before I met you. It was hell and after my mother's death, it went worst. I won't survive without you. I don't want to survive without you so please, I beg you tell me that you will never leave me." 

 For a moment Enuya remained silent. It was as if his word has snatched her voice. Turning her head to her side, she allowed tears to flow but something was entirely different from the way she cried that day.

"I am sorry" she finally spoke then pivoted to face him properly.

"I will never leave you, " saying so she leaned and placed a kiss on his eyes.

"What if you will?" Jimin asked her with teary eyes.

"What should I do to assure you?" She let out a small huff then nuzzled her nose in his collarbone inhaling his intoxicating smell.

Jimin slowly shifted away and positioned himself up to sit. After thinking for some time, he finally blurted out his thought.

"Marry me" He blurted out shocking Enuya beyond belief.

"Jimin...I" due to his words her brain had stopped functioning and she remained dumbstruck opening and closing her mouth.

"Are you sure?? I am mean are you serious?" she questioned finding herself flabbergasted at his proposal.

"I have never been so sure In my entire life. I know it has just been a few months since we have been together but I'm certain that I want to spend my entire life loving you. I know we both are young but I believe in us. I mean people get married in their teenage at least we are twenty-three" Jimin let out nervous laughter.

 Enuya covered her mouth as more tears welled up in her eyes hearing his sincere words.

"So please..." Jimin pulled her closer to his naked body and pressed his forehead against her's "Please let me be the luckiest man on the earth and marry me"

Even though tears were streaming non-stop from her eyes she let out soft giggles that made Jimin's heart grow warm.

"Marriage is tough Jimin," Enuya warned him trying to sound strict.

"I know" he admitted.

" I am ready for the commitment. In fact, I cant wait to have my own kids. I want to build a family with you" he spoke with confidence twirling in his eyes as every meant every word he was speaking.

"All I need is your yes" he coaxed and Enuya nodded her head.

 "Yes, all the yes in the world" she revealed in happiness and peppered him with kisses all over his face.

*******************************