Chapter 6

Their naked body moved in sync as the bed creaked lowly due to their intense lovemaking session. Each time his torso connected, her thighs shook as her body jerked forward a little.

"Ah " Enuya cried in sweet pleasure Jimin was giving to her. Jimin kissed the nape of her neck and then nipped on her earlobe as he pumped in and out of her hole from behind.

"Please, more" Enuya breathed and Jimin picked up the pace making her moan more widely in bliss.

"More" Jimin whispered in her ears and when she nodded her head he continued fucking her harder, his hips slamming against her ass assaulting her tight core as deep as possible.

"Jimin! we are already late for the meeting" Hoseok yelled as he repeatedly knocked on the door from the outside of their room.

"Fuck" Jimin cursed under his breath and grabbed her buttcheeks with both hands, he continued to thrust faster into her.

Soon the overwhelming feeling of pleasure started to wash over him and after a few hasty and deep ramming, he climaxed with a sexy growl. Jimin remained on top of her with beads of sweat dripping from his head as his chest heaved up and down.

"Jimin! I swear I will kick open the door If you don't come out now" Jimin scrunched his nose and gave Enuya an 'I'm sorry ' look before hurriedly jumping out of the bed to wear a robe. He then passed his shirt to Enuya and only after she was dressed, he shuffled towards the door.

Ruffling his already disheveled hair Jimin opened the door to face Hoseok giving him a sly smile.

"Couldn't you be a little more considerate" Jimin groaned with a glare to his right-hand man.

"Whoa, our Jimini is cranky because I interrupted his morning meal" Hoseok responded by wiggling his eyebrows and making weird lewd noises. Rolling his eyes he pulled his Hyung into a headlock and started choking him.

"Sister-in-law, save me from this madman" Hoseok screamed hitting his bicep and trying to free himself.

"Jimin stop it, you are choking him" Enuya promptly came to Hoseok's rescue wearing only Jimin's shirt which reached below her knees and Jimin released him as per Enuya's request.

"That's weird" Hoseok tilted his head then averted his gaze to Enuya massaging his neck.

"I thought you called him daddy..." Enuya's eyes went wide and Jimin's hands reached out to grab him again but Hoseok managed to slip away.

"I clearly heard you calling him when I was at the door" he yelled waving at Enuya. Enuya hid her face behind her palm in complete embarrassment while Jimin chased him all around the mansion.

When Jimin and Hoseok reached their junction with was in the penthouse of the luxurious hotel they owned all the other members were already there waiting for them to start their meeting.

"Somebody looks dashing today" Namjoon complimented Jimin as he took a seat right beside him.

Jimin was simply wearing a plain white shirt with black pants and shades and the praise he got from the elder male made his lips break into a genuine smile.