Chapter 34

Ok at first this is my first time writing this kind of scene so there might be plenty of mistakes. Please forgive me

****

Baekhyun kept tapping his fingers on his thigh impatiently, waiting for the truck carrying the high-class criminals to show up.

The route they were taking to transfer the prisoners to high-class prison situated in Busan was only known by few, his father being one of them. Luckily, he had got all the information he needed to carry out his plan by snooping into his father's office.

His breath stuck and beads of sweat formed on his forehead when the white container came into view. He was nervous beyond words. If they would fail not only he would lose W but also his job and the name his father had earned till now.

"Cameras around the area have been disabled" the familiar voice of his trusted friend Chanyeol informed him through the earpiece.

Nodding his head to Kai who was behind the steering wheel, they got out of the black van and stood in the middle of the road. 

Baekhyun then indicated the approaching vehicle to stop by lifting his hand. He could clearly see the suspicious look on the driver's face through the windshield of the truck while another smaller auto following the big vehicle also came to halt.

Baekhyun smoothly took out his batch and the fake notice paper and held it up for the driver to see.

"Special agent Baekhyun here" he spoke in a firm voice as two officers from the smaller auto hopped out with a confused expression.

"What is going on Agent Baekhyun?" the officer who was on the charge, questioned peculiarly putting both hands on his hip.

"We need to take some of them to the KIA's headquarters for some emergency situation" Baekhyun lied flawlessly keeping up his neutral face. The officer creased his forehead as he took the notice and examined it thoroughly.

"We were not informed about it," the officer stated as his eyes scanned the paper with the official order and a stamp from the Deputy Chief of KIA

"Like he said it is an emergency case" Kai gave him a polite smile with a slight dip.

Unknown to the officer while he was being distracted, someone sneaked from behind and shot the other officer on the head killing him instantly.

"What the...?" shriek of his teammate alerted the officer but before he could make a move Baekhyun cut his throat and he dropped dead in the ground with blood sprawling all over the place.

The two deputies inside the truck looked at the scene with petrified expressions but that too was short-lived because before they could pull their pistols out, Kai took headshots on them skillfully.

"Fast" Baekhyun snatched the key from the dead inspector in the ground and threw it to Sehun who was responsible for slaughtering the other officer from behind.

This route was usually isolated but that didn't mean someone couldn't spot them while they were doing their deeds that why they needed to be super fast while Chanyeol made sure nobody took this part of the road.

Sehun quickly opened the container revealing the prisoners with baffled expressions plastered on their faces since they couldn't understand what was going on.

"What is going on?" Mr. Kim demanded to know as Sehun dragged him including Mr.Park, Mr.Min, Namjoon, and Seokjin out of the vehicle.

"Get into the other van fast" Sehun sneered pointing his gun at them and they abided by his demand with their mouths closed shut. After all, they were not in the position to make any orders with their hands cuffed and guns aimed at them.