Fun facts and missing facts

1. This book is inspired by my dream. 

The dream I saw was Jk giving me a surprise and taking me to Jimin who was the man I betrayed in the past. So that scene is the foundation of this entire book.

2. Hana was locked on the cupboard by her mom on the night of their murder where she had lost her consciousness. It was Jin and Taehyung's father who spared her life and let KIA take her.

4. Taehyung never confessed W that his memories are back and the only person who knows about this is Jk.

Did you understand why?

5. W used her beauty to lure men and steal information for KIA but Jimin is the only guy she slept with for the sake of the mission.

6. Jimin had tried to commit suicide after W left, not being able to accept W had betrayed him.

7. Jungkook is the adopted brother of Jimin

8. "Before I met you, I was never scared of anything because I had nothing to lose but now, I'm even scared of darkness because I might lose you there even if it's for a second"  These were once words spoken by someone special in my life. [Chapter 49 for reference]

10. I wrote the book because every book I read, Jimin would never get the girl

********

Book teaser

My Secret affair

My Secret affair

(PJM and JJK)

"Come on, you know she means nothing to me. You are the one I belong to" he repeated the same words he told her every time he changed his girlfriend.

***

"I'm not a fucking cloth that you can wear anytime you want or toss it into the cupboard when you get tired of, I'm a person with feelings for god dame sake"

***

"Was I really just a rebound? Was all the moments we spend, memories we created just a way for you to forget him?"

***

"You thought you could leave me for him" He threw his head back laughing like a madman.

"Oh babe, You have no idea, what I'm going to do with you! but I promise after I'm done, you will not even be able to dream about anyone else other than me"

***