Chapter 36

Everything happened in a blur rendering the onlookers completely speechless.

"Yugin!" Jungkook screamed shoving Mr. Park away changing the trajectory of the gun causing the bullet go through W's left shoulder instead of her heart.

After composing himself, Mr. Park grabbed the collar of the younger man and jerked him.

"Why the fuck did you push me?" he was extremely pissed for missing his chance to kill the sore of his eyes.

Like everyone present there Jimin stood still, completely stunned staring at the woman he loved on the ground bleeding. The blood slowly began to spread and reached till his feet when the mixture of emotions hit him like a truck all at once and he roared in agony.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

The booming sound of his son stole his attention and when he averted his gaze towards the sound, the rain of bullets pierced through his body and he dropped dead on the floor in an instant.

Gasps and screams echoed the entire room and some of them even ran to save their lives after witnessing the wrath of Park Jimin, who murdered the man without even blinking his eyes twice.

The gun slipped away from his grasp and dropped down after he realized he had killed his own father, however, there was no remorse in his eyes. It was like he was incapable of feeling anything for the man who was his father.

Disregarding his father's lifeless body with Soo-young crying on the side, Jimin advanced to hold the bleeding girl in his arms.

"Enuya!" Jimin was trying to bring her back to her senses when the youngest came running beside him.

"We need to take her immediately, Jin Hyung help," Jungkook's plead snapped the oldest out of his trance as he dashed over to them and helped them carry the girl to the nearest room.

As they laid the girl on the bed, Seokjin took his handkerchief out and put pressure on the wound to stop the blood oozing out of it.

"Enuya, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" Jimin kept on mumbling those words, running fingers through his hair and scrunching it.

"Jimin she will be okay" Seokjin ensured him when Yoongi and Hoseok burst into the room.

"I called the Doctor, he will be here any minute" Yoongi announced as he strode beside the girl laying in the bed examining her carefully.

Fortunately, Jungkook had reacted fast and the bullet missed her vital point otherwise knowing Mr. Park reputation and skills, it would have gone straight through her heart.

"Take Jimin out of here" Yoongi ordered Jungkook who looked like the entire blood in his system had gone dry.

"No!" Jimin protested immediately and launched forward to hold her hand.

"I won't leave her alone, she needs me" his eyes had gone red as he sought to control the tears from bursting out.

"It's my fault" Jimin pressed his forehead against the back of her hand as he continued blaming himself for W's current situation.

In no time, the doctor arrived and began to attend to her while Jimin remained beside her without budging for once.

After Doctor was done with his treatment, he gave her some painkillers and medicine to prevent the wound from getting infected then left W in the care of Jimin while other boys went to deal with the commotion outside.

Jungkook plopped on the couch of the living rooms sitting and poured himself a liquor trying to calm his nerves down. He was experiencing fear unlike never before and encircling his finger around the edge of the filled glass, he got lost in the deepest pit of his mind when Yoongi joined beside him.

"Why did you push Mr. Park? I thought we both hated her and wanted her gone" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin who had just entered the room went ahead and took a seat beside them prying on the conversation they were having.

"I don't know" Jungkook replied with his eyes fixed on the glass. He then let out a deep sigh and continued.

"I thought the same too, I thought I hated her but when I noticed Uncle pulling out his gun, my body moved on its own" Jungkook confessed then massaged his temple using his forefinger and thumb to release some stress building up within him.

Yoongi and Seokjin simply stayed quiet comprehending his words. Deep down they already knew the reason for his action however decided not to say it out loud.

"Don't think about it too much" Seokjin stood up and gave a pat on the younger's back.

"She is fine and she will wake up soon," he stated and Jungkook nodded his head at his Hyung's word and stood up as talking about W had made him want to see her.

"I think I should go and check upon Jimin Hyung to make sure he is doing fine" even though Jungkook said he wanted to check on Jimin, both of his older brothers apprehended his real intention without any difficulties. After all, they were the ones who took the orphan boy and raised him like their own brother.

Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line nevertheless didn't stop the youngest from walking away. While Seokjin was gazing at Jungkook's figure disappearing from the room, Yoongi spoke breaking his focus.

"This is bad Hyung" Seokjin craned his head to Yoongi with an equally troubled face.

"I know" Jin simply responded.

"Seems like Kookie fell for her too" Yoongi hated to admit it but could no longer ignore the simple fact that could bring calamity in their life.

To be honest, Yoongi had also noticed Mr. Park pulling his gun out but unlike Jungkook he was celebrating internally thinking two of his most despised person were about to meet their end as he had already calculated Jimin's moves after Mr. Park would shoot W.

However, he miscalculated Jungkook's part as the boy acted totally opposite of what he had estimated.

It was clear as crystal now that the way Jungkook was behaving was not because of hatred but jealousy.

Jealousy for not being the one to own her.

Jealousy for not being the one to touch her.

Jungkook was in love with the traitor and he himself was not aware of it.