Chapter 7

Jimin stepped out of his car and took off his aviator to place it in the front pocket of his luxurious coat. One of his men opened the passenger door for Enuya and she politely thanked him as she got out of it. Taking her hand, Jimin looped it around his bicep and led her into his father's mansion.

If his mansion was extravagant, then his father's mansion could be called outrageous as even the smallest aspect of the estate was built by importing it from the most luxurious manufacturers from all around the world. 

"Welcome home my son" His father walked towards him welcoming him with his arms spread wide followed by his mistress and some of his bodyguards.

With a neutral face, Jimin greeted his father sightly bowing down.

"This is not how you greet your father brat," Mr. Park said with a laugh and engulfed him into a crushing hug patting his back in repeat.

Mr. Park pulled out of the hug and turned his attention to Enuya who greeted him with a 90-degree bow.

"Who is she?" he questioned seeing the unfamiliar face with his son. Enuya stood there fidgeting her fingers in fear and nervousness as Mr.park scanned her from top to bottom.

"She is my woman" Jimin declared as he pulled her closer to him.

Mr. Park narrowed his eyes at his statement but let it off thinking it was just another girl his son was screwing.

"Come, I have ordered the chef to prepare a special meal for my son. After all your visits are rare than the rarest diamonds " The mock in his voice didn't go unnoticed by them and Enuya held Jimin's hand with a gentle smile giving him the patience to endure his father.

Mr. Park took them to the outdoor dining place situated in the middle of a fancy-looking garden and as they settled down, the chef himself came to serve them the meal he had prepared.

"Guten Appetite" The foreign chef addressed them with a slight dip.

"Danke Schön" Jimin thanked the Chef as he took his leave

"I have missed us having dinner like a complete family" Mr. Park stated slicing the turkey on his plate.

Jimin glared at his father as he reminded "It's unfortunate that you keep forgetting, for our family to be complete, mother should have been alive"

Mr. Park scoffed as if it wasn't a big deal, disrespecting his late wife yet again and Jimin had already begun to realize it was a bad idea to visit him.

"Anyway, We can complete our family in another way as well." Mr. Park raised his glass to gain everyone's attention.

"I want to announce that I have fixed your marriage with the eldest daughter of the Wang family," he announced making Jimin's eyes widen into two large orbs and he paused whatever he was doing.  Enuya had the same expression as his.

"That's great, Wang Luei and Park Jimin will look great together" his mistress exclaimed pretending to be excited raising her glass to cheer.

"And our family will get stronger if they will be in our side" Mr. Park smirked completely ignoring the glower that was coming from his son.

Jimin slammed his hand on the table startling everyone present there. He inhaled sharply as his lips quivered in anger.

"Who are you to decide who I will marry?" Jimin sneered gritting his teeth.

"Jimin-ah calm down" Enuya tried calming him by placing her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged her handoff.

"Are you forgetting that I am your father" Mr. Park stated with authority dripping his voice as he maintained intense eye contact with his son.

"Father" Jimin scoffed as if that word ridiculed him.

"Then listen father, If there is anyone I will marry it's gonna be her. I love her and I will marry only her" Jimin declared as he emphasized the last words 'only her'.

Mr. Park's eyes dimed dark and the side of his lips twitched into a snarl "Seems like you need a reminder as well my son. In our world, love doesn't matter. We didn't build this empire with love but power and authority. You are My son. You are to take over the cartel and become a mafia boss"

As soon as those words left his father's mouth a glass dropped into the ground and all of their head snapped to Eunya, who looked horrified as though she had seen a ghost.

"Sorry" Enuya got down on the ground and started to pick the scattered pieces with shaking hands.

Jimin's heart dropped realizing his truth was out. He felt stupid for not thinking about the consequences of making her meet his father.

Jimin kneeled down beside her and stopped her as a maid rushed to clean the pieces. Enuya looked up to his face and pleaded with her eyes to say what she had heard was a joke but Jimin remained tight-lipped with a pang of guilt displayed vividly across his face.

"Excuse me" saying that Enuya abruptly got up and left the scene.

"Don't say she didn't know who you were" flattering a fake smile his father's mistress put a piece of meat into her mouth. 

"Poor girl must have got the shock of her..." she choked on the food in the middle as her eyes met with his cold dark ones.

Cursing under his breath, Jimin ran his fingers through his thick silky locks and he followed Enuya.

"Enuya!" he called her but she kept on walking taking long fast strides.

"Enuya please stop and listen to me" he grabbed her forearm and twirled her around to face him.

With tears dripping down her thick lashes, she rose her head to peer into his eyes.

"Who are you Jimin? Do I even know you?" the words that left her lips, shot right into his heart like an arrow.

"Babe, I'm sorry I should have told you before, but I love you so much I couldn't bring myself to disappoint you" he hurriedly wiped her tears and cupped her face.

"It doesn't matter." there weren't any other words she could muster other than those. The fear of her leaving him started to overwhelm him making him feel vulnerable.

"I was afraid that if you would know about it, you would leave me" He confessed with a sniff, hoping that she could forgive him but to his fear, Enuya shook her head and pushed him away.

"I cant Jimin...I just can't, I am sorry but this is over. I just cant..." she was about to leave when Jimin stopped her by wrapping his arms around her from behind and pulling her closer so that her back was pressed against his chest.

"Please!" He begged her placing his head on her shoulder and began to cry harder. She could sense the despair in his voice and the way his body was trembling against her.

"I won't... I cant without you" He tried to form the words desperately in between his sobs.

"I love you so much don't leave me" he adjured tightening his grip around her. Fresh tears started to soak her clothes but still, he didn't get any response from her.

"I'm ready to leave everything if that's what you want" he murmured snuffling.

"I promise, I will leave this life. We will go somewhere far where we can start our new life, Just don't leave me. I will kill myself if you do" he went on his knees.

 Hearing him ready to give up the entire thing for her, Enuya turned around. She helped Jimin up to his feet and embraced the crying man. Jimin wrapped his arms around her as tight as possible. He nearly had a heart attack thinking she would leave him for real.

 "It's okay, I forgive you"  Burying his face on the crook of her neck, Jimin repeatedly begged her not to leave him and Enuya rubbed her back trying to shush him down assuring him that she wouldn't.

With a scowl on his face, Mr. Park along with his mistress was witnessing the drama the entire time.

"Seems like she is trouble" His mistress seductively whispered in his ears and Mr. Park's jaw clenched not liking the fact the future of the park family was wrapped around a common girl's finger.