Chapter 54

The room was dimly lighted and everyone's eyes were fixed on the white screen in front of them with the pictures of the government officials involved in the death of Hana's parents.

"This is gonna be a bit difficult but if we go according to my plan we can succeed," Yoongi spoke after explaining his strategy to the people present in the room.

"But won't the entire military of Korea come after us after the assassination?"Choi Younjae, one of the members of the strategic team of Bangtan voiced his concern.

"No, because we will reveal all of their dirty works in public then move forward with the execution, their opposition party is also on board with us," Yoongi smirked thinking how the old men must be relaxing without knowing that the world's most dangerous mafia gang was plotting to kill them in the most vicious way.

Everyone nodded their head coming into an agreement with his plan. As they were discussing the plan in detail, the door burst open, and Taehyung along with Veronica who was steering Taehyung's wheelchair entered the room.

"Sorry to intrude but I'm already late" Taehyung interrupted the discussion.

"Oh shoot, the art exhibition" W remember that she and Hoseok had agreed to go to the art exhibition of Tahyung's favorite artist.

W gave everyone a timid smile and gesturing Hoseok to join, she dashed out of the meeting room and ran straight to her room to get change.

She was extremely excited because it had been months since she stepped her foot out of the mansion. Rampaging inside her cupboard in search for a dress, she was humming a familiar tune when suddenly the feeling of nausea swept over her.

"Oh fuck, I'm seriously getting worst day by day" She cursed holding her head and balancing herself on the ground.

It had been a week since she had started feeling weak as though all the energy in her body had been sucked out. No food could please her tongue and all she wanted to do was stay in bed resting.

"If you are feeling sick then we can go next time" Hana found Veronica in Infront of her room waiting for her. 

"Eonnie come in please." W gave her a cheeky smile gesturing her to come inside.

"Hoseok and I are there to accompany Taehyung so you take rest," Veronica told her as she strolled inside the room.

"No, I'm completely fine, it's just that sometimes I feel weak and nauseous" W waved her hands then continued to search for a dress to wear.

"Hana," Veronica called her and she simply responded with a hum, busy searching for something appropriate for the art exhibition.

"Did you try taking a pregnancy test?" W froze at her spot with her face completely gone pale while Veronica could barely control her laughter seeing her reaction.

"Take a couple of tests, idiot" She suggested slapping W's arms playfully.

"What if I'm pregnant ?" W snapped her head towards her and started to hyperventilate bitting her nails.

"Why? you don't want to have a child" Veronica questioned placing her hand on W's shoulder making it slump a little.

"No Jimin and I are trying actually but still the thought honestly is scary. Plus I heard it hurts more than getting shot by a bullet" W exasperated trembling slightly.

"Hana," Veronica giggled listening to her concern.

"Don't worry we all are there for you so calm yourself," Veronica turned W around by her shoulders.

"Take a long breath and take a test" and then gave her a slight push towards the bathroom.

"Go now" She encouraged while waving the hesitating younger girl, who stomped inside the bathroom cursing under her breath.