Chapter 24

"I hope you like my surprise" Jungkook exclaimed coming into her view grinning from ear to ear.

W's eyes wandered the area which looked exactly the same as on her wedding day with Jimin. It didn't take her time to perceive that she was fooled by the innocent looking doe-eyed guy. W burst into chortles for a good two minutes while throwing her head back and closing her eyes, her shoulder shaking due to vibration.

She was laughing at herself, she was laughing at her stupidity.

After composing herself, W darted her head down to face the raven-haired guy who had a simper plastered in his face, and anger flowed into her system.

"Bastard" she cursed under her breath and immediately twirled around sensing someone behind her back.

Her heart and breath both stopped simultaneously as she came face to face with the gorgeous silver-haired guy with a vicious smile curved in his face.

"Long time no see, Fiance" his malicious smirk widened even more as he aimed his gun at her.

To her left was Hoseok ready to take a shot at her and to her right was the equally gorgeous mint-haired guy, who was giving her the deadliest glare with his weapon aimed at her as well.

A click sound was heard from behind and soon she felt the tip of the rifle touching the back of her head.

"Did you like my surprise?" Jungkook whispered close to her ears as he held her at his gunpoint.

"Babe, hands upon the air and kneel down" Jungkook placed his hand on her shoulder and forced her down on her knees.

Her eyes flickered back to Jimin, whose eyes were like glaciers piercing through her deeply.

The minute she was on the ground with both hands raised up, Yoongi scooted over to her in fury, tugging his gun behind his back into his pant.

"Hello" W cracked a playful smile at the mint-haired man approaching her with a resentful look.

"You bitch" he cursed loudly before throwing a punch at her making her fall to her side.

One punch and she could swear she saw the entire universe going round and round in a circle. Shaking her head to stay focused, she slowly gathered herself up and lifted her eyes back to meet Jimin's wide ones.

A faint smile made its appearance on her lips as she maintained their eye contact.

Yoongi grabbed a fit full of her hair, punched her again and she felt like her neck had permanently snapped to the side.

A sharp pain rushed throughout her body as a kick accompanied by a boot landed on her stomach and she vomited a mouthful of blood before falling limply down in the ground. Everything around her was hazy and her sense was slowly leaving her. All she could see was a blurry image of someone running towards her before everything went dark.

"Open your eyes slut" Yoongi was about to throw another kick when Jimin shielded her with his body.

"HYUNG! Enough !! She had enough!" Jimin held W in his arms and cradled her against his chest.

"Enough?" Yoongi spat, eyes filled with hatred for the girl who was the sole reason for his brothers to be locked up in some shitty jail.

"I will burn this bitch alive and if you will come in my way I will kill you too" he yelled like a madman and lunched forward to attack them just to be stopped by Hoseok.

"KILL ME THEN" Jimin was yelling back at the older man.

"Go ahead KILL Me" Tears streamed down his face uncontrollably as he screamed.

"Every hit that landed on her pained me to death so go ahead finish me along with her" Jimin choked up on his own tears. His entire body was shedding tears along with him seeing the women he loved in a bloody mess.

"Arrrrgh" Yoongi screamed grabbing his hair.

"Control yourself, remember we need her alive" Hoseok reminded Yoongi giving him a sight stir.

"Take them away from my sight before I will shoot them both!" Yoongi shouted with a harsh wave of his hand and turned away from Jimin who was protecting the traitor like a tigress protecting its cubs.

Jimin immediately jolted up carrying her in a bridal style and raced towards his car, away from the people who could harm his precious girl.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood there rooted in his spot entirely speechless. He was expecting Jimin to act violently towards the girl but instead, he was left utterly surprised witnessing him defend the girl who ruined his life and destroyed his entire family.

Shaking himself back from his baffled state, Jungkook followed Jimin to his car.

"Hyung I will drive," he informed Jimin and he nodded his head in agreement then settled on the backseat keeping W's head on his lap.

When Jimin's eyes fell on the unconscious girl bleeding from her nose and mouth, his heart shredded into millions of pieces. He had vowed to hate her, make her pay for everything she did to him yet he was here holding and crying for her like a loser. 

He thought he would be the first person to cause he pain, even imagined shooting her however when the time actually came to take action, the truth that he still loved her to his death dawned upon him. He loathed himself for what he had become but could never deny his love for her.

"I'm sorry" He swiped her hair away from her swollen face and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" His sobs were muffled as he covered his mouth, chanting over and over an abundance of apologies.