Chapter 57

W's hand immediately moved to block Kai's kick that was about to land on her stomach. Fortunately, Baehyung had coerced Kai not to kill her, otherwise, she would have been dead before the fight would even begin.

Baekhyun caught her from the back locking her arms and Kai proceeded to bind her with the ropes. Kicking the ropes away from his hands, W overpowered Baekhyun and flipped him over her shoulder on top of Kai, and kicked him in his guts making both of the men fall down on the dusty floor.

Her hands again unconsciously moved down to her stomach. She couldn't risk her precious baby, therefore, attempted to run away however Kai caught her again.

Jerking his hands off, W whipped around, and using her finger, she pressed the wound on his neck making it tear apart.

"AHHHHHH" He screamed in agony and blood began oozing out uncontrollably.

W then elbowed him on his nose then wasted no time to give him a jaw-breaking spinning kick and tossed him in the ground, unconscious.

"Stop" Baekhyun's pissed-off booming sound stopped her in her tracks.

His eyes were large and the vein in his neck protruded through his skin as he pointed his gun at her fuming in anger.

"You won't shoot me" She spoke in between the shallow breathing.

"You are wrong, princess. I might not kill you but I can definitely shoot you" He corrected her with a snarl.

He was not lying, He had no problem with firing his gun at her and making her immobile. As they maintained their intense eye contact, his orbs flickered down at her stomach where her hand was resting in a protective manner.

The flashes of how she was protecting her stomach the entire time immersed in his mind and he started to put the pieces together.

"She is pregnant"

After everything he had done for her, she was standing in front of him, carrying another man's child in her womb. The corner of his lips twitched while the fury flued inside of him as hot lava waiting to destroy everything in its way.

"You fucking slut" He yelled in absolute madness and lowered his gun to her stomach then pulled the trigger intending to end the life growing within her.

W's eyes stretched beyond its limit and before she could react, Jimin jumped in front of her, shielding her body by wrapping his arms around her small frame.

"Jimin!!" Yoongi's loud thundering voice boomed along with the sound of the gunshots and Baekhyun's painful cry.

"Hana" Jimin whispered as the entire weight of his body fell upon her.

"Jimin" she breathed looking at his face which was twisted into a pain-filled one however he still managed to give her a warm smile.

"I thought you ran away with Taehyung hyung" he spoke in a barely audible voice caressing her cheeks with was stained with tears.

"I would never leave you, idiot" She responded biting her lips to stop them from trembling.

The man she loved was bleeding in her arms and she could do nothing but stare at his beautiful face tainted with bruises.

"Thank god, you didn't betray me, or else I would have to tie you in my bed for eternity" He chuckled then vomited mouth full of blood wincing in pain as W held him dearly in her arms.

Following that event, everything happened in a blur for W. Her mind was barely processing her surrounding as they rushed Jimin and Taehyung to the hospital in Daegu which was under their reign.

While she waited in front of the operating room, her mind traveled to the time they had first met. His soft eyes gazing her with so much affection, the way he cared for her with utmost devotion, he was truly a lotus blossoming in the world dirty as mud.

How and when she fell in love with him was still a mystery to her but now she was sure she could never dream her life without his sweet smile and his calming touch.

Though Seokjin had assured her, a mere bullet could do nothing to Park Jimin, she was rocking back and forth staring blankly at the empty space before her, just an inch apart from having a nervous breakdown.

The door to the operating theater opened and the doctor stepped out removing his mask. All of the remaining boys rushed towards the doctor at once inquiring about Jimin's condition while she remained in her position unable to move due to the dread of losing him.

The doctor lowered his head and said something and the look that spread across their face was impossible to decipher. She could no longer point her finger at the feelings that were displayed in their eyes.

Yoongi rubbed his face shaking his head while Namjoon walked away pinching the bridge of his nose. Seokjin and Jungkook were simply standing staring at the doctor with wide eyes and parted lips.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook took a slow heavy step towards W then placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a slight squeeze.

"Hana..." He covered his mouth using his other hand then turned his face away closing his eyes.

"Jimin hyung couldn't make it"

****