Chapter 4.5

Jimin, fueled by a newfound sense of purpose, took action to express his feelings to Enuya. He committed to having breakfast and dinner with her, regardless of how busy he was, and took the time to get to know her on a personal level by noting her likes and dislikes. He consistently complimented her on her beauty and surprised her with flowers upon returning from work. Additionally, he organized movie nights and took her to restaurants she wanted to visit.

Needless to say that Enuya was perplexed at first. Her hesitancy was clearly visible when she would fumble every time he would ask her out but Jimin was careful. He didn't push as far as to make her uncomfortable. Eventually, spending evenings in each other's company became a routine they wholeheartedly stick to.

With a soft knock, Jimin announced his presence at the door. After a moment, he heard a muffled response from the other side. The door clicked open and Enuya appeared, dressed in a nightgown with damp hair.

"Please come in, sir" she said, stepping aside to let him in. Jimin wrinkled his nose, unhappy that she still addressed him as "sir" despite his repeated corrections.

Calming his racing race, Jimin entered Enuya's room, taking a moment to observe his surroundings. Unlike his own room, Enuya's was rather simple, yet elegant. The walls were adorned with light blue embossed designs, and a cream-colored carpet lay beneath his feet. The room had a gentle aroma of vanilla, which added to the peaceful atmosphere.

"I was getting bored, so I was wondering if you would want to watch a movie together," he asked, his voice slightly nervous. Enuya's eyes lit up with excitement, and she replied almost immediately, "I would love to." Jimin felt a small smile tug at the corner of his lips, relief washing over him.

"Then should we...?" he gestured towards the door, silently urging her to follow. Enuya nodded her head, and Jimin led the way, his heart feeling lighter with each step.

 "Oh right, let me bring some snacks to eat while we watch the movie," she exclaimed, clapping her hands. 

"I will ask a maid..."Jimin was about to suggest asking a maid for assistance when Enuya interrupted him. 

"No, it's all right. I will do it," she said, making a move to leave. But Jimin caught her wrist, halting her in her tracks.

 "I will help," he insisted, looking at her with earnest eyes. Enuya hesitated for a moment but eventually relented when she saw his determined expression. Together, they walked towards the kitchen. They stood in comfortable silence, waiting for the popcorn to start popping in the microwave. 

"I got a job in a hotel at Ilsam as assistant to the chef, I will be moving out next month "Enuya broke the silence by sharing her news with Jimin, hoping to see a spark of excitement in his eyes. But the reaction she received from Jimin caught her completely off guard.

 "I don't want you to leave" Enuya snapped her head to look at him looking confused. 

 "But I have to" Enuya reminded him with a faint smile. 

 "Not necessarily" he whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear. 

 "I can't depend on you forever," She told him sincerely hanging her head low.

  "What is wrong with that?" his voice sounded deeper than usual as he slowly erased the distance between them.

"It is wrong, it is like taking advantage of you" Enuya had her head lowered down the entire conversation staring aimlessly at the floor without realizing how close Jimin had already reached to her. 

"What if I want you to take advantage of me?"Enuya was frozen in place for a moment as Jimin's husky voice and warm breath fanned her. She lifted her head to find him standing only an inch away from her. Her mind raced as she tried to process what he had just said. Was he serious? Her heart thumped in her chest, and she couldn't find the words to respond.