Chapter 19

After her date with Jungkook was over she hopped into the black car making sure no one was watching or following her.

"I'm meeting him this Sunday to play overwatch in his home, this is a golden opportunity for us to..."

"Drop out from this mission, let someone else handle this case" Baekhyun bluntly said interrupting her in the middle. W furrowed her brows and let out a huff before speaking.

"I can't. Anyway, this is going to be my last mission," she pulled the seatbelt and buckled it.

"Then promise me that you will not get physically involved with him," he asked with hope shining in his eyes.

The look of irritation immediately spread across her face. She despised it when he acted like he owned her or they were some kind of thing. She knew his feeling for her, however, the way he always forced it upon her was suffocating.

"Seriously who are you to ask me that?" She shifted to face him properly.

"Tell me who are you? My brother?" the annoyance she felt was clearly visible in her harsh tone.

"My boyfriend?" Baekhyun pursed his lips together not knowing what to say.

"My husband?" He hung his head low and gripped the steering wheel more tightly. He wanted to snap back at her but he kept his monster chained within him.

"No right, then shut up cause this is none of your business"

"V would have hated it too," he nearly screamed stunning her "He wouldn't have wanted to see you getting this low for a mission" he completed the rest of his sentence in a lower tone.

His words knocked the breath out of her lung. She felt like being swept by an avalanche as her mind began to process everything. Of course, she knew it however she wouldn't have to take revenge in the first place if it was not for him.

She inhaled sharply, blinked her tears away as her lips quivered not being able to muster up any words. His eyes landed at her eyes and his heart clenched in both worry and pain. Guilt immediately washed over Baekhyun as he realized that he did it again.

"W...I..."

She lifted her palm up to shut him up. With a shaking hand, she unbuckled the seatbelt and climbed out of the car.

"Fuck!" Baekhyun slammed his hand on the wheel as the tears soaked his cheeks. He cursed his stupid mouth for taking his name and digging the wound that never seemed to heal.

Even though her legs felt weak, W walked away with her head held up high. She didn't regret whatever she did and if needed she would do it again and again to fulfill her revenge.

But still, some part of her loathed her for it. She had swallowed her pride, her self-respect for the mission to bring justice to all the families those mafia's had destroyed. She had trampled over her own dignity to drag them behind the bar because only then her family would find their peace, only then V would find his peace.

*****

Guys if you notice any errors inform me asap.

So do you like the plot???

tell me your thoughts in the comment.

and please please dont forget to vote and comment.