Chapter 56

"Let me go, you psycho" She spat trying to free herself from their hold but they had a greater physical advantage over her.

Letting big droplets of tears drip down from his eyes, Taehyung grappled to free himself but to no avail. The wave of emotion hit him with full force but he could only let out muffled screams that would not even reach the exit of the factory.

Suddenly, the sound of gunshots echoed outside alerting all of them.

"Shit Bangtan is here" A voice informed them from the outside and they immediately hastened to take their position to guard the front. The three of the remaining men, who were trying to repress W to the bed stopped in confusion.

"How is that even possible?" Kai gasped, unconsciously losing his grip on W.

"Because my man has a fucking trust issue" Taking advantage of their distracted self, she kicked Sehun to the ground with her full force and simultaneously punched Kai to escape from his hold. In a flash, she snatched the device from Baehyun's hand and electrocuted him instead, making him drop down on the ground.

"Bitch" Kai who was the only one standing, threw a blow at her but she was faster. She dozed it rolling out of the bed and pushed the bed towards his direction knocking him down as well.

Grabbing a small knife that was in display beside the torturing machine, she jumped over the bed and stabbed Kai in his neck making his scream in absolute pain.

"fucking whore" Sehun raised up from the ground and hauled her away from screaming Kai by pulling her hair but she easily twirled around and stabbed him in his arms using the same Knife.

"Fuckk Fuck" Sehun's grip on her hair broke and she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine then she dashed towards Veronica and hurriedly freed her.

"Take Taehyung out of here fast, " Veronica jolted up from the chair and pushed Taehyung's wheelchair towards the backdoor of the factory.

Right now she was more than delighted that Jimin had trust issues. The day he had gifted her the cell and the watch, she had already guessed that they had trackers in them but had decided to wear the watch twenty-four hours in hope of giving him some sense of peace.

Swiping the sweat formed in her forehead, she whipped around to find all the three men on their feet glaring at her with deadly eyes. She cursed when she noticed Kai was completely fine apart from his bleeding neck. She had failed to plunge the knife deep.

Baekhyun signaled Sehun to go after Taehyung and Veronica and like a loyal dog, Sehun abided to his command marching towards the direction they had fled.

From the look Baekhyun had on his face, she could tell he was really angry and she was in big shit. Her heart palpitated and she gulped her fear down her throat taking her stance.

"Oh boy," She thought to herself when two of the remaining men pounced at her at once.

On the other side, Veronica pushed the wheelchair forward along the dark hallway while she untied Taehyung's rope using her free hand. However, before she could see the light of freedom, she was dragged away with force and thrown against the wall.

The impact made her bleed from her nose and before her brain could register what was going on, Sehun began to chock her to death hoisting her up from the ground.

Tears flowed nonstop as she desperately wiggled to pull those large hands off her neck but her strength was no match against the bull-like man strangling her.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Taehyung crawling towards them screaming frantically, tears drenching his face but soon spot started to dance in front of her due to lack of oxygen.

As the hope of surviving slowly dried out of her heart, she began to lose consciousness.

"Yoongi" her mind drifted towards her lover as she mentally relived all of the beautiful moment she had spent with him.

At her final moment, all she could think was of him and how her death would shatter the man. There was so much she wanted to do with him but most importantly she regretted not loving the man enough. 

Unexpectedly, a thud sound echoed the dark hall and the man who throttling her tumbled down holding the back of his head and shrieking in pain.

Gasping for the air, Veronica plummeted into the floor as well. It took a while for her vision to function properly and when she rose her head up, Taehyung was standing in his two feet with a metal pipe stained with blood in his hand.

"Tae..." She tried speaking, completely shocked at the sight before her but the sharp pain in her vocal cords made her unable to do so.

It looked like Taehyung was in equal shock as he quickly collapsed in the ground, dropping the metal pipe as well.

"Hyung! Noona"Jungkook's voice along with footsteps of running men reverberated the empty hallway and they both let out a shaky breath in relief.

***