Chapter 21

Moving her hip along with the rhythm of the music, W seductively glanced at the guy ogling her taking a sip of his drink. 

It had been just a month but Jungkook could tell he was slowly losing himself over the tempting vixen who was teasing him with her sexy dance moves but he didn't mind at all. He was loving the feeling of getting drawn to her like he was a metal and she was a magnet.

Taking slow strides, Jungkook made his way through the crowd of sweaty people and pulled her body closer to his hard one. Snaking his arms around her he began to leave trails of wet kisses along her neckline.

"Let me fuck you tonight, Yugin" His lewd voice fanned against her smooth skin.

Delicate giggles blessed his ears as W lightly pushed him and swirled away from his grip.

"If you want me, put a ring on it" She showed her ring finger and stepped backward with a mischievous smile gracing in her appearance.

Jungkook grunted in displeasure because all he wished to do was to roam his hands all over her curvy body and taste her addictive lips, so before she could add more space between them, Jungkook caught her and erased every possible distance between them.

Gradually they began to lose themselves in the music and moved their body in sync while locking their eyes. It was like he fell under her spell and everything started to disappear leaving only them dancing in each other's arms.

Tracing his long finger over her delicate facial features, he directed her chin up and captured her lips into a sensual kiss.

The kiss simply felt like bliss as he began to get drunk on her lips. His hand started to work its way around her body feeling her physique, her curves and as it reached her ass he groped it hard without a second thought making her whimper.

After the date as usual Bahyung was waiting in a secluded area for her in his black car. W got inside the black car and slammed the door shut huffing out her anger. Every part of her body was aching. Her lips were sore, her butt was sore, heck she felt like she had returned back from a battlefield.

Jungkook was an untamable animal and she knew If she ever had to sleep with him, he would break her into two. She mentally noted to avoid that no matter what.

She cursed the highly advanced security system Jeon's were using to secure the files since she couldn't completely crack it even after trying it numerous times. If only she could break into the system sooner then she would have already disappeared from his sight.

Her attention shifted to Baekhyun whose eyes were red burning with jealousy. Unlike other times, he drove off without even uttering a single word in haunting silence.

In every minute or two she stole a glance at him. The veins were popping out of the side of his forehead while he occasionally took long breaths in and out to control the rage building up inside him.

The car came to halt in front of her apartment and she hopped out of the car without exchanging a single word with him. W walked away to her apartment ignoring the angry man who was following her.

Opening the door of her apartment she threw her clutch on the couch and attempted to go to her bedroom when Baekhyun harshly flipped her around and trapped her between the door and his body.

"What the fuck?" She hissed gazing up at the male who had suddenly stepped into her personal space.

"Will you sleep with him if he puts a ring on you?" the shade of his eyes was darker than usual as he spat those words as if they were poison.

From the look he was giving, W understood how serious he was. She knew him well not to mock or test him when he was mad as fuck so she tried remaining as calm as possible.

"Firstly he is a player, there is no way he will commit to a  single girl" she tried reasoning with him.

"What if he has already prepared one for you? What if he is planning to purpose you?" her eyes went wide realizing what he was hinting.

She had presumed Jungkook to be a typical playboy who was afraid of commitments so she had come up with an idea to reject his approaches by claiming to allow him to make love to her only if he would assure her that he would marry her.

"No way...he"

"He has fucking brought a ring for you" Baehyung slammed his hand on the wall startling her. His chest heaved up and down, he paused for a bit and let out a deep breath to soothe down his temper closing his eyes.

"Tell me will you sleep with him" he opened his eyes to peer straight into hers.

"You and I both know as an agent we need to do what is required to do in order to complete a mission," she told him without breaking their eye contact.

Her words were indeed true as some of her senior undercover agents had even married and had children with their target for the sake of the mission. Mission had always been the number one priority for them.

Baekhyun's face twisted into grimace hearing her talking about it so lightly as though it was the most normal thing to do.

"So everything you did with Park Jimin was for the sake of your mission too?" he spoke in a sarcastic way knowing he hit her right at her soft spot.

He knew whatever happened during that mission was not fake and that was the reason why she had gone to an extent of staging a wedding just to save him from getting caught by KIA.

The entire muscles on her body tensed hearing his name. Her expression took a darker turn and she shoved him away from her.

"Fuck off, It's none of your business"  however, Baekhyun caught her before she could sprint away from him and hauled her back to him.

"Everything regarding you is my business" He yelled at her making her flinch.

"I love you dammit!" 

"So?" She lashed back at him. Her eye's hardened even further in anger.

"That's doesn't mean you have the right to dictate what I can do or not?" She yanked off from his grip "So even if I sleep with anyone for whatever reason it may be, It's none of your concern" she shouted back in a loud and clear voice shutting up the man before her.

"Get out now" She pointed toward the door without considering the man who was standing still with tears dripping down his chin.

"OUT" she pushed him on his chest and he staggered backward.

"Get off from my face" this time when she pushed him, he caught both of her hands and pressed his lips forcefully on hers. She gasped and turned her head to the side rejecting him once again but this time the rejection stabbed him deeper. Baekhyun placed his head on her shoulder and began to sob harder.

"Why can't you be with me? Why can't you love me back? I can give you a better life than that gangster can give, I can provide you with every luxury the world can offer," he hiccupped.

His heart was bleeding knowing no matter how hard he tried, he could never make a place in her heart however within a span of a few months someone else stirred the feeling she had shut down after V was gone.

"All you need to do is hold my hand, Please!!" He begged her desperately.

W stepped back adding some distance between them "You will no longer assist me in this mission agent Baekhyun, you are not emotionally fit to be a part of it" neither her voice nor her face showed any kind of emotion. It was blank as if she was a robot in a human body.

"leave before I will take out my gun and blow off your head "  She demanded in a stern voice then dragged him out of her apartment and slammed the door close.

*****