Chapter 14

3 years later

Dragging the suitcase behind her, W walked clicking her pencil heels against the smooth tiled floor of the airport, making heads of people passing by her turn to almost 180 degrees.

As she reached outside of the airport, she took off her shades and swiped her long silky hair backward searching for the two familiar faces and soon she spotted them waving their hands and jumping like monkeys in front of a car.

 She rolled her eyes at their childish behavior and took long strides to approach them.

With a wide grin showing off his perfect teeth, Baekhyun leaned to hug her but his attempt got immediately rejected by W, who pushed him away using her two fingers and handed him her bag. Without bothering to say a single word she got into the car, leaned her back against the car seat and closed her eyes shut disregarding their existence.

Kai chuckled shaking his head then smacked at the back of  Baekhyun's head gesturing him to climb into the car. Kai then took the wheels and Baekhyun made himself comfortable in the passenger seat.

"I heard you went on Europe tour" Baekhyun turned his head back and started to pester her again.

"I heard you even climbed  Mount Everest" Still he got no reply from the icy cold woman who just shifted at his questions.

"I heard you got to work with FBI for a mission" Kai slapped his thighs signaling him to stop but Baekyung mouthed 'what' wincing on pain, adamant about getting a reaction from the girl he loved. Kai motioned him to shut up via his finger. Hissing, Baekhyun denied shaking his head then again turned his to see W, who was still resting closing her eyes with her arm crossed over his chest.

"I heard Park Jimin flew to China and is about to marry the daughter of Wang family" Her eyes shot opened at once and she darted her head to look directly at him.

Baekhyun could feel his heart twisting in all possible ways seeing her react only at his name. He had no idea what Park Jimin did to her, or he fed her during the mission for W to be completely biased. Heck, she even planned a wedding that was not in her job description to stop him and his brothers going to the meeting and getting caught.

Every time he would ask her why she treated the guy differently and let him escape, she would simply reply with the same words "Because he has nothing to do with her revenge"

Baekhyun snapped his head at the front and started to grumble on his own, fuming in jealousy.

"He got married?" She inquired and this time it was his turn to ignore.

"Yah, I asked you something" Baekhyun dramatically rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her.

"You brate.." she hissed raising her hand at him but the car came to halt in front of their office, saving Baehkyung from getting a smack on his face.

"I will see you later" she snarled getting out of the car and slamming the door shut harshly, she marched straight to the deputy chief of KIA's office.

"This is going to be your new mission agent W" The deputy chief handed her a file that contained everything about her target and her mission.

"Currently the wealthiest Business cooperation in Asia that owns multiple clubs, Casinos and shopping malls. We are suspecting that the business is just a front and behind the closed door, they are running Asia's biggest drug cartel which controls the 80 percent of supply in Asia" Explaining to her, the chief walked toward the huge window and remained there with his hands behind his back.

"All the men we sent to them either been either dead or vanished. We have been trying to get our hands on their information but it's getting hard " He turned around to see agent W listening to him yawning.

He sighed then continued "So we have assigned you for this mission" He signaled her to open the file and she did lazily.

Her eyebrows went up as she examined the picture of a raven-haired guy who had boyish features and doe-like eyes. He looked so innocent yet suggestive and was rocking in his total black outfit and leather jacket.

"What does this baby have to do with this mission?" She huffed and threw his picture on the table.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook and is the only Hier to the Jeon.Inc.co. He looks young but sources say he is the mastermind behind the expansion of their business. His innovative way to smuggle drugs and valuable artifacts has been the reason why we couldn't get anything on them..."He explained.

"What do you want me to do?" she cut him off in middle with a serious face.

"As always use your beauty and your hacking skills, Seduce him, and bring me the proof of their involvement. I want to know people they deal with, their supplier, their route as well as every single personal they have link with like businessmen, politicians... everyone. More importantly, I want to know who is the boss?" He instructed with a straight face

"I'm out" She raised her hands and stood up. She was done with dealing with mafias. She was about to leave when the chief laid out his final proposal to her.

"This will be your last mission then you are free to go, our company will sponsor you for the rest of your life" She clicked her tongue and bit her inner cheeks hearing his proposal.

She was tired of getting used by KIA for their profit and wanted to get out of there so one side of her urged her to take the bait but another side warned her against it. Mentally battling with herself she whirled on her heels to face the chief.

"Since when did KIA become so generous?" She spoke in a mocking tone and the chief chortled throwing his head backward.

After composing himself and wiping his tears off from the corner of his eyes he confessed " Actually it's me being selfish for my son, that brats hate it when I send you to any mission and that is why he will be the one to assist you in this one too" He bent his hands upwards and shrugged.

"Whatever, Mr. Byun" She walked towards the door and pulled it open to find Baekyung straightening back beaming like an idiot.

Kicking him in the lower part of his leg, she made enough space for her little body to slip away from him.

"Appa, thank you" Baekhyun screamed showing his box smile and ran back of her.