Chapter 42

"Say AHHH" Jimin opened his mouth wide bringing the spoon with soup near W's lips which was sightly tugged down.

"Ahhh" He repeated but W remained unmoved staring at him as though he was some kind of weird species from an unknown planet.

Sighing in defeat Jimin lowered down the spoon and spoke"Open your mouth? You need to eat well to heal fast" he voiced out in concern.

"I have my own hands, I can feed myself" W moved forward to take the bowl of soup when Jimin turned to the side blocking her hands from the bowl.

"I will feed you so stop being stubborn and open your mouth" W let out a huff and finally surrendered to his demand and opened her mouth.

"Good girl" His eyes smiled along with his plump lips as W gulped the soup with a grimace.

"Don't treat me like a baby Jimin," W said with a scowl on her face as Jimin continued to feed her.

"But you are my baby girl" he responded to her while cleaning the side of her mouth with a wet tissue.

"Ha! I'm a year bigger than you Idiot" She exclaimed crossing her arms showoff her seniority.

"What? But you said you were twenty-one when we.." He stopped remembering everything she had said to him about herself when they first met were lies.

The atmosphere instantly changed into a gloomy one as W's mood dropped hearing him mention their past.

"Is he still stuck in the past?" her stomach crunched at the thought of it.

Jimin put aside the empty bowl on the table then took the medication along with the glass of water when W popped the question that was always bugging her in the back of her mind.

"Jimin are you even in love with me?"

"Of course I am! are you still doubting me?" He replied almost instantly snapping his head to her, putting back the medicine and glass to their original place.

"No, I mean the real me not Enuya" Jimin's voice got stuck in his throat at her statement.

"I'm not like Enuya, Jimin. I'm not that sweet and kind girl you fell for. The real me is the one that backstabbed you, manipulated you. I'm rude, stubborn, and most important not at all innocent" Jimin remained quiet as he listened to W sharing her true feelings for the first time with him.

"I am..." She paused feeling a sob originating but she quickly forced it down and continued.

"I am an evil person, unlike the girl you loved" She finished gazing directly into his eyes as she expressed her doubts and insecurities.

As though the emotion she was trying to convey had reached Jimin, he took her hand and intertwined their fingers giving her a sense of assurance before speaking.

"You really underestimate my love for you" Jimin chuckled and kissed the back of her hand and resumed.

" I love every part of you, every dimension no matter who you are or what you do."

It was as though his words had the keys to the butterflies locked inside her stomach and they began to swarm inside her uncontrollably after being released.

"I love you as W, as Enuya as Hana and whichever name you decide to go by. I just love your everything with my everything"

Jimin could not see it in her face but internally she was squealing like a teenage fangirl who got to meet her Idol for the first time in her life. Turning her head away to hide the red tints appearing in her cheeks, she retracted her hands back and cleared her throat.