Chapter 48

For the readers who have been skipping, In narration, I have used W but while the character talks about her they call her with her real name that is Hana.

W goes by many names such as HANA, ENUYA, YUGIN, NERIUM.

so please don't get confused.

*****

"Here we go!" W pushed the wheelchair as it skidded to its intended spot and Taehyung clapped his hands showing off his brilliant smile that harmonized with the pleasant weather and the sunny day.

They were near the fountain in the garden of the manor which was surrounded by a forest from all the sides along with heavily armed men patrolling the area for security.

"This feels good" Taehyung exclaimed inhaling the fresh air and she nodded her head in agreement.

It indeed felt good.

Her wounds were almost healed and she was gradually getting used to everything around especially being called Mrs. Park. Not to mention, Jimin had promised her to help her find the real culprit behind everything but before that, she had to recover completely and train to make up with her rusted skills.

"Hana" Taehyung called her name as tenderly as the touch of soft cotton and her heart instantly swelled like a balloon as she gazed at his ethereal face.

W made her way before Taehyung and crouched down to place her hands on his lap, giving him her full attention.

"How was I like, before?" ever since he had learned about their history, His lips were itching to ask the question. He was curious to know about his mysterious past which even his brothers seemed to have no idea about.

"I mean before I lost my memory, I'm curious to know. Jimin told me that I was a kind of intimidating serious type boy who rarely smiled" he huffed out a chuckle as he backbit about his past self.

"You were spring to my days" she took his hands between her own and continued.

"Bright, kind and very friendly" a huge smile tugged her lips as she recalled how he was during his teenage.

She wasn't lying. Taehyung was indeed a very optimistic person and her mood maker. In past, she had always envied his bubbly, outgoing personality as she was quite opposite of him.

"Sometimes noisy" she tittered sucking her lower lips "but you were a warm person who always took care of me. You were the only source of light in my gloomy life. If it was not for you then I would still be a breathing and walking robot without any capability to feel emotions "

Taehyung listened to her with great interest while internally wishing for his memories to come back. He wanted to remember their past, most importantly the bond they had shared because even with his memory had been erased he could feel her importance in his bones like they were engraved within him.