Chapter 18

W entered the office which was dimly lit with multiple computer screens and high-tech gadgets that were being used to keep tabs on their target. Kai whirled on the chair he was sitting on after sensing her presence.

"Can't believe they totally hit off" Baekhyun exclaimed having listened to Jungkook and W's conversation through a small microphone hidden in her clothes.

"We should move to the next phase " Kai stated with a clap earning a glare from his friend seated next to him. 

"Show me the blueprint of Jeon's mansion" W strode beside Kai and leaned towards the screen as he showed her the blueprint they had stolen after days of hacking

"First I will get into his mansion and only if we don't find the required information there, I will find my way to his office" Kai nodded his head understanding what she meant.

It was easier to get into his house as a friend however if she wanted to break into their office, she had to completely win Jeon's trust.

"Even if you need to get into their office for the information, can't you do it as his friend without getting involved with him in other ways" Baekhyun popped the question with a frown on his face.

"You know, be his best best bestest friend or something like that" he suggested crossing his arm over his chest and Kai enthusiastically nodded his head in agreement then glanced at W trying to read her neutral expression.

"That would be possible if boys could keep their things locked inside their pants when they see a hot girl" W sneered turning her head in their direction and both of them gulped feeling blood rush to their cheeks.

Ignoring the fully grown men who were grumbling and throwing unnecessary tantrums, she carefully examined the blueprints and other information she had collected regarding the Jeons.

There was a high chance for them to be secretly involved in smuggling and black marketing and she needed to gather proof against them.

'I need to complete this mission fast and free myself from this shitty organization.' She mentally made a note to herself and started to formulate her next move.

As requested by Jungkook himself, Yugin aka W met him at the amusement part after another of her fake part-time job. Since there was a high possibility for Jungkook to do her background check like always, she had rented a room in a new apartment, enrolled herself in an online university using her fake identity as well as creating a fake sad background story that would win the sympathy of her target.

 Since there was a high possibility for Jungkook to do her background check like always, she had rented a room in a new apartment, enrolled herself in an online university using her fake identity as well as creating a fake sad background story tha...

"Whoa!!!" Jungkook and Yugin screamed in unison as the ride plummeted down to 90 degrees.

"ahhhhh" Yugin squealed feeling the adrenaline pumping into her system.

"YAHOOOO" Jungkook threw his hands in the air having time of his life.

When the ride ended, both of them stepped out giggling looking like a mess.

"Your hair" Yugin pointed her finger at his disleaved hair and chortled throwing her head backward.

"Says who" Jungkook mocked and brought his cell phone up in front of her face and took her picture.

"KEKEKEKEKE" He snickered zooming her picture and showing it to her.

"What!" she gasped running her finger through her hair which looked like a disaster to fix it.

"Let it be you look like a hot mess" the mischief was glistening in his eyes as he grabbed her hand stopping her from making her hair.

"Hot my foot" she snarled and pulled her hand away from his grasp.

Jungkook actually meant it when he said that, she was truly looking seductive in her disordered hair, as though she just had wild sex.

"Now what next?" She asked still trying to fix her hair.

"Hmm ferries wheel" he suggested and her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Let's go" she looped her arm around his neck and dragged him towards the giant wheel.

After playing almost every ride, they made their last stop at a rooftop restaurant to enjoy the view of the city.

"This feels nice" She spread her arms wide open feeling the wind softly caressing her skin.

"I don't remember the last time I had this fun." She mentioned casually.

"I am glad you joined me, and trust me, this is my best date as well" Yugin huffed and peeked open her eyes giving him a teasing smile.

"You say that to every girl right" she mocked and Jungkook quickly raised both of his hands on defense.

"Of course not, girls I usually meet are too obsessed with their looks so you can imagine" he exclaimed and Yugin gave him a pitying look.

"Anyways, Tell me your biggest dream" Jungkook decided to ask out of blue to keep up their conversation.

"To do bungee without a rope" she replied with her eyes closed, feeling the breeze passing through her.

"But you will die if you do so" his voice was a tone higher due to astonishment hearing her dream.

"That's the point Jeon" She gradually opened her eyes as her lips stretched to give him a side smile.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he immediately turned her to face him. "Throw such kinds of thought away from your mind, life is really beautiful Yugin" his expression was painted with the concern he was feeling for her.

"I know you are going through a lot but you need to stay strong and smile, I'm sure your brother won't like it knowing you have such kind of thought poisoning your mind" he said as his eyes bore into her deep ones.

"Whoa Jeon" her smile stretched even more "Didn't know you were good with words too?" she let out a light-hearted laugh. But soon her laugh vanished in the air and her expression dimmed as she parted and turned away from him.

"But the feeling of losing someone who meant everything to you is unendurable, but having to continue living without them is strangling" she let a deep sigh and closed her eyes letting a drop of tear escape her eyes.

Her chest tightened as V's adorable box smile flashed into her mind, sending an unbearable feeling of pain to every focal point of her body. She missed him a lot and she wished he was here. She wished that she could still have him, call his name.

Her breath hitched when she felt the warmth radiating into her body from her back. Jungkook had moved behind her and wrapped his arms securely around her. From her words he could feel the pain she was going through.

Being someone who had nearly lost a person who meant the world to him, he could somewhat understand her feelings. After that, he didn't speak anything and just held her in his arms giving her the comfort she was in need of.

Baekhyun who was keeping an eye on them from the distance clenched his fist smoldering in jealousy. He hated it, he hated what was happening with his entire existence. He could see history repeating itself, just the difference was Park Jimin was replaced with Jeon Jungkook.

however, he would not let it end the same way. He would do whatever was in his power to stop her from getting involved with him.

****