Chapter 58

Please do comment and vote for all the chapters

please please pretty please.

*****

W numbly stared at Jungkook's lips as though her mind was not capable of processing the words coming out of them.

After everything they had gone through to be together, fate had separated them again but this time the separation was permanent.

She knew life was unfair but she had never imagined it would be merciless to the extent of snatching her happiness in every stage of her life. However, no tears escaped from her eyes. It was as though her body was denying to accept that Jimin had left her forever.

She gradually stumbled into the room with Jungkook's help where Jimin's body was laid on the hospital bed. He looked so peaceful as though he was just sleeping and would wake up if she would call his name.

Even when he was laying lifeless, he looked graceful and ethereal with his soft blue hair falling over his face and his plump lips waiting to be kissed. She slowly bent down to his level and placed a chaste kiss on his lips and that was when the realization finally decided to knock her.

"Jimin-ah" a painful scream erupted through her vocal cords and slumped into the cold tiles letting the tormenting emotion consume her.

She was cursing her fate for being so twisted.

She was cursing herself for being late to respond to his feelings.

The time they got to spend with each other was so less but then even if she would get all the time in the world it wouldn't be enough.

"I'm sorry" she choked the words out, blaming herself for this misery. Not being able to witness her breaking down Yoongi attempted to speak but Jungkook stopped him by placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and shaking his head signaling no.

"I wish I could love you more" W rested her head on the side of the bed crying in agony.

If it was not for the life growing inside her womb, she would have shot herself in her head the moment those haunting words had escaped from Jungkook's mouth.

"How could you leave us this way?" She hiccupped and pounded her chest where unbearable burning like sensation was spreading.

"How will I live without you? I love you so much, more than anything" she felt like she was being punished for hurting Jimin in the past.

Now that he was gone, she could understand how it felt to be left by the person who you loved with everything.

"Com back...." she wailed. ".....I need you Jimin, the child growing inside me needs you... "

"What!!" all the voices yelped in union with parted lips and wide eyes.

W lifted her head when abruptly Jimin held her both shoulders and began to jerk her to and fro.

"Are you saying we are pregnant? Am I gonna be a dad soon?" He exclaimed in excitement as the remaining guy started to hug each other congratulating themselves except for Jungkook who looked shook as fuck.

W simply gawked at the man who was supposed to be dead jumping out of bed squealing and doing some sort of tribe dance along with the rest of his brother.

W blinked once, then blinked again and again until her mind began to function properly, and then the next sound that was heard inside the room was somebody's jawed bone getting crushed accompanied by pain-filled cries.

****

Kicking the lifeless body of So-young out of his way, Yoongi entered the darkroom which smelled like blood and rotten meat. He then leisurely strolled before the man who was suspended upside down with his blood dripping on the floor.

"Look what have I ordered for you" Yoongi mused as he grabbed the man by his hair forcing him to come back to his senses.

"Tada" Yoongi revealed the torturing machine Baekhyun had planned to use on W.

The look of panic immediately spread across his face and he began to struggle to free with legs from the metal chain bindings him to the ceiling. He wanted to scream but his voice was lost somewhere inside his throat after being tortured for days.

"Come on" Yoongi scratched the back of his head with an unamused expression.

"Be a little cooperative" A malicious smile crept on Yoongi's face as his eye glistened with pure darkness.

As soon as Yoongi signaled, a bunch of men entered the room undid his chain, and forcefully dragged him to the bed to restrain him on it.

Baekhyun was still struggling with all of his might but the metal chain was too strong for his human strength.

"Relax, I won't be the one to torture you this time" Yoongi stated as he put on his white gloves.

"I'm just going assist the person who will," Yoongi chimed when another person entered the room.

Baekhyun could not see the person's face properly as his vision was all blurry but from the silhouette, he could make out the person was a rather tall guy with a fairly built frame.

Like Yoongi, the person proceeded to wear white gloves then took the electrocuting device from the table in his hands.

"Let's start with the basic" A deep husky voice echoed the quiet room and the person walked beside Baekhyun who was struggling to unshackle himself.

The person hunched lower looking directly down to Baekhyun's face and finally, Baekhyun got to see the man who would pass his final judgment.

"This will hurt a little but it's for everyone's welfare, it's for everyone's happy future" Taehyung grinned showing his sinister box smile and the room resonated with a raw shriek while Yoongi and Taehyung snatched the light away from Baekhyun's eyes giving him a slow and agonizing death.

******

Explanation on why Jimin said "We are pregnant"

We're pregnant" means "We're having a baby." It means, "As a dad, he is excited as hell."  But most importantly, when he said "We're pregnant," he is letting everyone know that even though he not carrying the baby, he is fully invested

nowadays some couples having a baby also use we.