Chapter 5

The man trembled uncontrollably, tears streaming down his face as he knelt before Jimin, his body quivering in fear. He reached out a hand towards Jimin's feet as if seeking mercy or forgiveness. But Jimin remained unmoved, his gaze cold and unwavering, his gun trained on the man in front of him. Despite the man's desperate pleas and pitiful display, Jimin showed no sign of softening or relenting. His resolve was unshakeable, his will unbreakable. At that moment, he was a force to be reckoned with, a man to be feared and respected.

"Forgive me please" the man pleaded, tears streaming down non-stop as he screamed hysterically for his life.

Silver strands of hair glistened as the man rose from the plush couch, his face devoid of any emotion as he sauntered towards Jimin, one hand tucked inside his black trousers. His words were cold and precise, "You know the rules. You betray, you die." The rest of the men in the room lounged on a plush couch, their faces displaying a disturbing lack of concern as they observed the scene unfolding before them.

His right eye bore a long, jagged scar that cut a path straight down to his cheekbone, lending him a rugged, intense look. His sharp gaze was unwavering, exuding a sense of strength and confidence that commanded respect. His nose, straight and well-defined, adding to the overall symmetry of his face. His lips are full and slightly downturned, giving him a serious expression.

"Please I have a family, I...I have my wife waiting for me" The man lifted his head to look at his boss hoping somehow the devil would show him some mercy.

Jimin's heart was heavy with sympathy for the trembling man kneeling before him, but he knew better than to show it. He maintained a cold and emotionless facade, despite the pitiful sight before him. Meanwhile, the silver-haired man crouched down and a dark chuckle escaped his lips. It was a cruel sound that echoed through the room and sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"You should have considered the consequences before selling our information. Mercy is not a word found in Min Yoongi's dictionary," he declared with a cool, unwavering tone. With a simple gesture, he signaled to Jimin to carry out the task at hand.

The man knelt before Jimin, his voice quivering with fear as he pleaded his case. "I did it for my wife, they took her. I did it to save her life" He interlocked the fingers and continued. "You must have someone you want to protect, You must have someone waiting for you too so, Please! Please put yourself in my shoes for once" Jimin's hand trembled for a second as he heard the man's plea, memories of Enuya's radiant face with a gentle smile tugging at her lips flashing before his eyes, weakening his legs.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi's voice echoed from behind, sensing Jimin's hesitation to punish the traitor.

The sound of clapping reverberated throughout the room and everyone's attention shifted toward the head of the Park family at the entrance of the room.

"What a sight! My son is finally showing some guts, " Park Jihyung exclaimed looking extremely pleased.

Jihyung moved closer to his son, a wicked grin playing across his features. Leaning in close, he whispered.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself" He spat those words putting a fake smile on his face for others to see.

Jimin's gaze flickered to the side, meeting his father's icy stare. The contempt he held for the man was so intense that he almost wished it was his father kneeling in front of him, begging for mercy. With a heavy exhale, he closed his eyes and squeezed the trigger, silencing the sobs of the man before him.

With a hardened expression, Jimin gave a curt command to the men by the door to clean up the aftermath and swiftly exited the room, not even bothering to acknowledge his father's presence. He strode down the hallway, his steps echoing on the polished marble floor as he made his way to the nearest bathroom. His mind was a jumbled mess of conflicting emotions. As he entered the bathroom, he leaned against the cool tiled wall and let out a heavy sigh, trying to gather his thoughts and regain his composure. He turned to see his reflection in the mirror. A few drops of blood were spattered on his face and his clothes made him look like a monster under the human skin.