Chapter 44

Her eyes traced every inch of his face as his deep voice engulfed her like a warm blanket calming every wrenching nerve in her system. The voice she wanted to hear for six years was like penicillin to her deep wounds which seemed to finally heal.

"Shush I'm here" the wild storm inside  her calmed instantly and she latched onto him like a baby while he caressed her hair.

Even though Taehyung had no idea why was she crying while holding him so dearly, something inside of him was telling him to embrace her and help her with her mental breakdown. He felt like it was his duty to make sure the woman before him would gather herself and get back on her feet.

"Don't go away" she whimpered as tears continued to fall down. Taehyung looked into the eyes that contained every star in the galaxy and the feeling of familiarity swept over him.

"I will never" words slipped out of his mouth and something that he had never anticipated happened.

She pressed her lips against him making his entire body tremble as though it had finally got the taste of a drug it had been craving for years. His heart raced and even though he didn't want to, his hands rose up to hold her tight as a drop of moisture escaped from his eyes.

It wasn't a passionate kiss hence it could barely be called a kiss as it was just a small peck like of a little child would give to his mother, however, it was enough to break Park Jimin into millions of pieces. Leaning against the frame of the door to support his crumbling form, Jimin numbly watched the love of his life kissing the man, he was raised with like a brother.

"I am here" Taehyung repeated and stroked her hair as she laid her head on his lap drifting back to sleep.

"Hyung" Jimin's harsh voice drew Taehyung's attention and he turned his head to the younger male.

"You should leave, I can take care of her" Jimin covered the distance from the door to the bed in one step and carefully pulled W away from Taehyung.

There was no doubt that the jealousy had consumed Jimin but he didn't act upon his impulsive feelings because before he came up to any conclusion he needed to know their past, he needed to know what was their relationship.

"Jimin, who is V?" Taehyung asked, his eyes never leaving W's broken form which was causing his heart to ache for some unknown reasons.

"No one hyung, no one that you need to know," Jimin told him off in a bitter tone as he tugged her inside the bed.

"Its time for you to take your medicine, Veronica must be searching for you" Jimin added without meeting the older one's eye.

Taehyung felt a pang of guilt inside his chest seeing Jimin act distantly but he was aware of the reason behind his bitterness. After all, he had allowed her to kiss him, and more importantly, a part of him jumped in bliss feeling her lips.

"um" Taehyung hummed not being able to face Jimin with guilt, he turned his wheelchair around then skidded out of the room.

After Taehyung's figure disappeared out if his sight, Jimin grabbed his hair as hard as he could to ease the pain burning inside his chest as tears wailed down his eyes.

It was like his worst fear coming true.

Day by day, the harder he was trying to reach her the further she was going away and he hated it with all his being. It was like the whole universe was against their relationship.                                      

For a second he felt too weak to continue, battling with himself for years but when his eyes trailed back to her fragile form and he knew he could never give up. Jimin's hands moved on its own to feel the softness of her hair.

"Hana" He called her as he began to fondle her hair.

It would be too less to say that she was his life since his life held no worth in front of the woman he loved.  There was simply no words or language to explain what she meant for him and how much he loved her.

" Even if Hyung turns out to the person you want to be with, I won't be able to let you go, I am sorry..." he paused to swallow the lumps formed in his throat.

"Because your Jiminie cant exist without you, after all, my world starts with you and ends with you." he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against her shoulders.

"I'm sorry for being selfish"

***

Don't forget to love me by voting and commenting :*