Chapter 55

Ready to meet notorious Byun Baekhyun??

****

"Byun Baekhyun" The repulsive feelings that washed over her when the name rolled off her tongue was beyond explainable. It made her want to go berserk and rip him, limb by limb until nothing on his body would remain intact.

"I had missed you so much" Outstretching his arms Baekhyun approached her with the intention of hugging her but her cold gaze filled with hatred made him freeze on his tracks.

"eehe what's with that look?"He scratched the temple of his forehead with the tip of his gun.

"I thought you would start loving me now that I have kidnapped you, Just like your Jiminie right?" He mocked with an annoying smirk dancing on his lips.

"Let them go" She ordered him in a stern voice masking the dread and anxiety that was kicking into her system. She couldn't be seen as someone weak so she forced back the tears lingering in her eyes and stood strong as she faced him.

Throwing back his head, Baekhyun began to chortle out loud until moisture escaped from his eyes. 

"You really thought I would let them go? Are you really that gullible my princess" he shook his head as his shoulders continued to vibrate due to his laughter. 

Bile boiled in the pit of her stomach and she yelled in rage "You bastard"

Before she could take a step towards Baekhyun the men who had escorted her, grabbed her by her arms and forcefully made her remain on the spot.

"Such a violent woman" A familiar voice spoke from underneath the mask.

Once her mind processed the voice W exclaimed in shock with big bulging eyes. "Oh Sehun"

"The one and only" even when he was wearing a mask she could feel him smirk and her guess was confirmed when he revealed his face.

"You ruined it Sehun" The voice she recognized as Kai spoke and he undid his mask as well.

It was more than shocking when all of them unmasked themselves. The men she thought were nothing but a bunch of henchmen were agents of KIA collectively known as EXO.

"Ha- all of the officers gathered just to kidnap a girl? Wow, you guys are making good use of your skills and training" The sarcasm she threw landed on each and every one of them and they scoffed in annoyance.

"If it was not for Baekhyun, a traitor like you would have already been buried ten feet underneath the ground" Sehun grabbed her by her collar spitting those words right at her face.

"Chill guys" Baekhyun quickly came in between, interrupting the brawl that was about to break out, and pulled the six feet, tall man away from W.

"She had no choice but to stay with that filth, " he tried to reason her choices with his friend. " She did what she needed to do to survive, she didn't betray us, right princess" He diverted his gaze to W who simply rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Traitor! Me?" W scoffed in annoyance.

"Last time I checked, people who tamper with evidence, destroy other's life for their personal benefits, and more importantly kill a friend's lover behind their back are considered to be traitors" she retorted with a sneer and Baekhyun's expression immediately hardened at her words.

"After everything you did, don't even dream of acting friends with me. You tried to murder V, you took him away from me and then pretended as nothing happened, you tried to manipulate me faking your sympathy, your concern when you were the one behind all of my misery" She stepped backward then pointed her finger at everyone present there "You all disgust me and I will make sure to crush each and every single one of you in the most horrible way you all can imagine"

All of a sudden, the entire room echoed with mocking laughter as all of them made fun of her threats. Even after being surrounded by them entirely defenseless, her attitude was still intact, she was still the fierce girl they all knew.

"God, I love her so much" Baekhyun chimed making fun of her menacing.

"You really think your loverboy will save you right? Tsk tsk tsk" pinching the bridge of his nose Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment.

She took a glance at Taehyung and Veronica, who were struggling with everything they had in the hold of secure ropes, and pain erupted within her for not being able to help them right away.

"Hang on guys, I will get you out soonShe tried to convey the message through her eyes.

"Their men suddenly get attacked and you disappear without a word!" He exclaimed faking his surprise.

"Who do you think they will put the blame on?" Her head snapped back to Baekhyun who was now sniggering in satisfaction.

Now she could comprehend why they took the difficult way and attacked Bangtan men, kidnapped Taehyung when they could have simply abducted her.  Just taking her away meant risking entire bantang hunting them therefore they wanted to frame her so that bangtan would lose the remaining of their trust in her, turning her into their biggest enemy.

"It's obvious they will think you as the culprit, after all, you have betrayed them numerous times but don't worry my love I will protect you from those filthy gangsters"

"You asshole, I'm going to fucking kill you" She lunched at him but again got restrained by the men beside her.

"I don't know about the killing, but I assure you that we will be doing the fucking part soon" He simpered in satisfaction.

"I hate you," she shouted violently struggling in their grasp.

She hated him.

She hated him so much but hated herself more for not seeing him for the snake he was. How could she be so blind? A gut-wrenching disgust twisted in her stomach making her want to puke.

"I have a solution for that as well," He ambled toward a huge object draped with a white cloth in the center of the room.

" Tada-" He pulled the cloth off revealing knives and torturing devices, KIA usually used to brainwash their victim with a small portable bed beside it.

The first thought that came into her mind was how would she save her unborn child from the torture.  She could easily read through his intentions. He wanted to torture her to wipe her memories of her past. 

She had witnessed KIA brainwashing its victims numerous times. The process was very gruesome and included electrocuting the person repeatedly but could be used to successfully alter a person's entire past.

Her eyes landed on Veronica, who exactly knew what was going on in her mind. Helpless, Veronica tried to scream but unfortunately only muffled cries reached to their ear.

Kai and Sehun carried her forcefully to the torturing instrument and laid her on the bed while Baehyung prepared the electrocuting kit.

"NO!NO! Stop this madness" she was wrestling with all of her might.

"No please Baekhyun don't do this" Her eyes brimmed with a pool of tears flowing down her pale face. This would definitely kill her unborn child and she could do nothing about it.

"Babe, It will hurt a little but it's for your own good, it's for our happy future" An insane looking smile crept on his face as he approached her with the electrocuting device in his hand,

****

Baekie is one of my favorite exo member but there is a reason why I chose him. I needed a character who looks extremely innocent that readers could empathize with, someone who could pull off a good boy look but extremely evil from inside, and thought Baekhyun would be a perfect choice. 

Also, do vote and comment.

love you all