Chapter 23

Clad in a black coat over a turtle neck black sweater, Jungkook was waiting for W with a bouquet of roses. With a pleasant smile gracing her lips, W ambled toward her so-called boyfriend and gave him a tight hug.

 With a pleasant smile gracing her lips, W ambled toward her so-called boyfriend and gave him a tight hug

"What a pleasant surprise?" She exclaimed to which Jungkook shook his head.

"This is nothing my, You are in for bigger surprises" He kissed the tip of her nose showing off his bunny teeth. Being a gentleman, he helped W into his car first then climbed into the driver's seat.

"That's exciting but what's the special occasion" she inquired.

"Every day is a special occasion with you" he flirted giving her a wink.

"You look stunning today" He mentioned with a sheepish smile earning a giggle from W.

For the day, W had gone for a classic short red dress with puffed sleeves inside a long cream overcoat and paired them with a wedge heel trying to match his preferences in a girl.

"Thank..." Before she could complete her sentences, Jungkook captured her lips in between his for a passionate kiss.

"You so beautiful, I can't believe you are mine" he whispered against her lips and moved into her neck and began to leave wet kisses all over then as his hands moved up to caress her clothed core.

"Jungkook..." She faked a moan as she tried to pull his hands again but he didn't bludge instead, his fingers slipped inside her panty and fumbled her clits while his tongue was occupied exploring her beauty bone.

W mentally rolled her eyes feeling burdened by the unwanted attention but continued with the act however before, Jungkook could insert his finger inside of her she strongly jerked his hands away shocking the guy for a moment.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked her in concern and she immediately shook her head.

"I want to take it slow" she expressed to which Jungkook responded with a chuckle.

"Honestly we are moving at the speed of a tortoise" he mocked as she glared at him making him quickly lift his hands up in defense and mouth sorry.

"You walk to me looking like a meal and expect me not to get hungry. That's not fair" he complained with a pout and W playfully bumped his shoulder with her fist as she formulated lies to tell.

"I want it too, but not like this" she whispered then leaning closer to his ears she breathed out in a sensual way.

"I want you to be slow at first and then pick up your pace until you hear me scream your name" Involuntarily a lewd moan escaped Jungkook's lips as he closed his eyes imagining the moment he could have her as he wished.

"But before that, you got to put a ring on me. I am not an easy girl Mr. Jeon" by saying so she added distance between them earning a grunt laced with frustration.

"Fuck woman, You will be the death of me" he cursed then talking a cloth out of his pocket he gestured for her to turn around.

"Seriously" W narrowed her eyes and Jungkook confirmed by bobbing his head.

"Like I said I have a surprise for you so close your eyes and turn around" maintaining her fake excitement, W whirled around so that Jungkook could blindfold her.

"What is the surprise?" W inquired even though she already knew that he was planning to purpose her with a ring. 

"If I tell you, how will it be a surprise?" he chuckled steering towards their destination as W whined pretending to be impatient. 

"Honestly, I wanted to do this ever since I first saw you" he began caressing her cheeks then moving down to her hands.

 "I couldn't believe that someone so perfect could exist in the world " He added intertwining their fingers and kissing the back of her hand. 

"The more we spent our time the more I began to realize that you were tailored to be mine. You know our meeting wasn't just a coincidence but destiny...We were meant to be..." saying so he brought his car to halt and then helped W hop out of the car.

"Careful" Jungkook warned leading her to a point and making her stand in complete oblivious.

"I really hope you will like my surprise" he opened her blindfold.

It took some time for her eyes to adjust and when they did they were blessed by the sight of the magnificent outdoor venue decorated with beautiful lightings, purple and white-themed flowers, and spherical golden lights hanging from the top.

She roamed her eyes all over the place her mouth wide open and after some time she chortled freely throwing her head back comprehending that she had lost in her own game.

All this time she was in a delusion that she was the master however the truth was far from it. She was merely a puppet and the puppeteer was someone she had least expected to be.

"Bastard" she cursed under her breath and immediately twirled around sensing someone behind her back.

Her heart and breath both stopped simultaneously as she came face to face with the gorgeous silver-haired guy with a vicious smile curved in his face.

"Long time no see, Fiance" his malicious smirk widened even more as he aimed his gun at her.