Epilogue

October 13

Breaking news: the severed bodies of the government officials involved in the child trafficking controversy were found in the garbage bags all over the city. The speculation that a righteous vigilante group was behind the swift justice has been spreading ...

"Are you done?" the door creaked open and Taehyung peeked his head from behind the door.

Hana turned her head towards her precious person, gave him a smile brighter than any star in the sky, and responded with enthusiasm." Ready"

Veronica, her maid of honor helped her stand up from the chair holding her wedding gown which was successfully hiding her three-month pregnant belly.

"You look beyond this world, Hana" Taehyung exclaimed in awe with tears glistening in his eyes.

"Thank you" Hana sniffed controlling her tears which were threatening to fall as she didn't want to ruin Veronica's hard work by crying.

"You look very dashing too" She complimented Taehyung who was wearing a dark grey striped suit with a black shirt and silver tie which perfectly complimented his caramel-colored hair.

"Thanks to you too" Taehyung gave her his arms and she looped them with her's.

"Now, Let's hurry up, Jimin is panicking like a woman in childbirth" Taehyung joked and they began to chuckle.

"It is bound to happen since she disappeared the last time they were getting married"  Veronica giggled fixing the bride's veil.

The three of them took their position and walked exactly the way they had practiced the other night. Veronica was in the front with a purple and white bouquet of roses while W and Taehyung followed with their arms interlocked in a loop, walking together in the sync of music played by Yoongi on the piano.

Jimin was standing at the altar, fidgeting impatiently but all of the sudden every doubt, worry, and insecurity vanished without a trace when his eyes fell on his soon-to-be wife walking gracefully down the aisle with a smile contouring her flawless face.

There was no doubt that she looked like the angel descending straight from heaven. Even the people gathered to witness the union of two beautiful souls were now gaping at her totally awestruck by her beauty.