Chapter 16

Adrenaline rushed through Jungkook's spine as the sound roar of the engine filled the air before the car shot off like a bullet. The tires of the car screeched due to the friction as it sped forward leaving behind all of his competitors.

Jungkook was leading and the crowd was going wild cheering for their favorite player.
His eyes glimmered at the sight of the finishing line with a red ribbon tied end to end. His grip on the wheel tightened and stepping the accelerator harder he raced up smiling in victory.

Like they say never celebrate too early, another car passed by his side snatching the smirk of victory from his face in a flash. His mouth was left open in pure shock, eyes stretched off their limit not being able to digest that someone else won him in his own game.

He halted his car after crossing the black and white striped lines without the ribbon then stormed out of his car slamming the car door shut. Squealing horny females quickly surrounded him however his eyes were fixated at the blue car a few meters away from his.

The curiosity started to get the best of him wanting to know the guy who had won him when nobody could do so for two years ie since he started to race in the underground racing tournament as his hobby.

As soon as he noticed the door of the car opening, he shoved the herd of girls to the side and made his way towards the car. However, his hurried steps froze on their spot when a person he had never imagined to trump him stepped out of the car. Jungkook was expecting a hunky man with tattoos all over his body to climb out but to his amusement, a small thin girl wearing a brown leather jacket and blue ripped jeans climbed down the car.

She had long light brown hair sightly curled at the end, a natural blush tinting her cheeks, and lushing pink lips that made her look more delicate.

Keyword delicate. A harsh punch landed on his already hurt ego

How can a delicate-looking girl like her possibly defeat him?

Without a second thought, he followed her who walked away from screaming people to the small room which more or less looked like an office. He carefully watched her from the creak of the door as she took the money she had won then shook her head initiating an argument.

"I need my full money!! Just because I'm a girl how can you treat me this way, this is unfair" her voice started to grow louder and clearer hinting at the annoyance she was feeling at the moment.

"Listen girl don't try to act smart. Take the money and leave" a giant man with spiky blond hair and piercing all over his face sneered at her with a pissed-off expression.

"I have every right to get full money if you will not give me I will..."

"Complain it to police" the man completed the sentence for her and simpered.

"Go ahead what will you say? you are equally at the fault participating in an illegal racing tournament" he gestured her to leave using his finger and turned away ignoring her angry glare.

"Do you think I'm afraid of you? If you will not give me my money I will take it from you" she raised her fist in front of the man and positioned herself in a fighting stance.

The man chuckled seeing a small squashable girl defying him. Without wasting any more of his time, the man marched towards her. He raised his hand to hit her but before he could even touch her, Jungkook grabbed his hand and pinned him into the ground within a second.

"Give the girl the money she won or else I will break your hand" he threatened as he restrained the man from moving by pressing his head down on the floor and twisting his hand behind his back.