Emma's Pov (8)

I should turn to see who is behind me at the moment but I'm scared. Shit! shit! shit!!

I reprimand myself in my head, my palms sweaty and legs quivering with fear like I've been caught stealing. But I wasn't stealing or anything, I was just tryna admire the beauty around me so why am I getting scared?... I ask myself.

Footsteps were already close by but I had to summon the courage to at least turn around and so I did and almost bumped into a hard chest.

"Are you stupid or something, how did you get inside the mansion in the first place idiot?!" He yells, vibrating my ossicles.

For a while I'm out of words and my head is spinning fast. I mean he's so close to me and his cologne is filling my head, at the same time I want to throw up.

"Are you also deaf?" he jerks my elbow roughly, I stagger trying so hard to give him a reply and at least explain the misunderstanding but nothing is forthcoming only whispers.

Oh, Emma, why now? Of all day and time, you had to be out of it at this point. This jerk doesn't deserve to treat you like this. I'm not even sure who he is. Does he even have the right to harass me like this?

"I'm calling security on you right now" he fishes out his cellphone, My brain is in overdrive, my eyes popping out in shock as I snatch the phone from his sturdy hands with effort.

"Don't you dare!!" I scream, realizing my voice is too high. I cough and continue.

"No, you don't need to do that, I... I was simply lost and was looking for my way out when you entered" I lie hoping he'll let it go.

"Liar, give me back my phone now. I don't mind you're a girl I'll throw you in the trash myself" he booms with fast strides he makes to snatch the phone from my hand but I dodge.

We continue like that for some seconds until he twists my other free arm behind so badly that I scream in pain, he's behind me trying to grab his phone but I'm resilient.

Now I'm not only in pain but I'm furious so I fling his android with such vigor— out through the window and we both hear the crack.

He's still holding my left arm, we both pause and stare at each other for a while before he puts more pressure on my already twisted arm and I scream. I'm sure the whole house must've heard me by now.

I feel light-headed and in pain but at this point, my anger is worse.

Swiftly I bend, moving under our locked hands and I'm standing face to face with him. With total violence I jump on him feasting my teeth on his skin, he yelps in horror pulling at me, but I resist.

My canines are deep into his flesh as he pulls and drags at me.

I am seeing red only, I hold on tight with my right arm because I feel paralyzed in the other one due to the harm he's caused.

I only realized we were no longer in the darkroom but in the party hall when mummy Joana kept yelling my name with tears in her eyes and several hands pulling at us at this point.

He fuckin moved us to the party scene?... I raise my head to see the crowd all watching us, watching me. I recognize some faces as my classmates and elites, maybe their parents and colleagues.

Someone carries me off his body. That's when Catherine rushes over to him with worry.

"Einstein, son are you alright? Do you need to see the doctor?" she cries, her hands hovering around his chiseled face.

Then and there it hit me...

He is her son, I bit her son by the neck like a vampire and ruined her party.