Kendall's Pov (30)

It's trip day!!!....

After packing up my things in a fancy purple bag. I look myself in the mirror again to make sure I look pretty.

King-Cairo is coming over to pick me up so we can ride to the airport together.

It's a six hours trip from San Francisco to Hawaii that's if we're lucky to have a straight flight.

My excitement kept me up the whole night as I thought of what it'd be like to be on a trip with your boyfriend.

Yes, boyfriend, I finally gave him an answer the next morning, we couldn't wait to see each other again so he decided to let his driver take us to the airport. The Hawaii trip will feel different for us both.

I hang my mini travel bag on my shoulder, adjusting my body-con gown. I'm feeling conscious of it as it's my first try at seeming girly.
I want to look nice for King but I didn't want the funny looks that came with it.

Mikey stood at the foot of the stairs mouth wide in shock as I approach.

"What?..." I ask fidgeting. "Is it bad? Do you think I should change into trousers?"

"Hell yeah! Being girly doesn't suit you at all T, is that little boyfriend of yours planting sick imaginations in your head?" Mikey scoffs, with a condescending glare.

A knock comes on the door and he's quick to open it.

"King!" I cry in excitement. My belly doing those silly summersaults at the sight of him.

"Kendal" he calls my name in that raspy manner.

"And who are you?" Mikey breaks the bubble.

"I'm King-Cairo, Kendall's boyfriend" he extends a hand to Mikey.

"Are you from Egypt?" Mikey asks equally failing the test like the rest of us. We both laugh at him.

"No, just have parents with crazy ideas of names for a child"

Mikey folds his arms in a bid to seem superior. But King doesn't seem to care. His gaze is on me now.

"You look amazing, I've never seen you in a body gown"

"No she doesn't, she looks like an Asian stripper. Go upstairs and change" he orders, making his way to the living room. It's the only place he's been hibernating since his return and every effort I made to know about his fiancee and baby he trashes it.

Carmen advised me to let him sulk. And so I did but I won't let him order me around like that.

"Are you really gonna change into something else?" King asks in regret.

"No, I guess I'll go like this. Let's go"

He takes my bag from me and we head out. I hear Mikey yell my name from inside the house, but we're far too gone to turn back.

><{{{(•>

I have to give it to our school girls, they're good with fashion.

When we got to the airport, I realized I might be a little underdressed compared to what the rest were putting on.

Crème Delarius steps out of her red mustang looking peng! She wore her hair in her usual uptight ponytail, so smooth that a tendril wouldn't slip.

I watch as she walks down the aisle alongside Shania twain who was dragging two heavy boxes to the carousel, fuming.

She doesn't do the needful like the rest of us, rather she's being ushered through a VIP section where she's lounging and sipping on some drink. I sigh in frustrated ego.

"Heard she booked a private jet that'll take her and few others to Hawaii" Electra whispers behind me, startling the life out of me.

I turn in irritation to see her grinning foolishly at me. She doesn't seem to realize her mistakes as she continues with her chatter.

"I just wish I knew earlier of her plans, would've begged her to put my name on the list as well. I mean, I help her with some homework how hard can it be?"

"And did you know there are only five spaces she can leverage in her private jet?!" Electra exclaims and heaves in shock

"Who are they?" I ask curiously.

"Her, Shania, Einstein Hat and Philip Ryder. The fifth space is empty I just realized!"

"We're still headed to the same place right?" I ask.

"You think?... I hear they're gonna have some fun at a club in LA before joining us in Hawaii!" Electra cry.

I shrug in wonder, watching her regretful eyes as they rake all over Créme.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask in wonder.

"Oh that?... Shania loves to brag" she smiles tapping my shoulder for emphasis.

"Oh, her," my gaze falls on the gofer as she talks her way into the VIP section, sashaying her way through like nothing else mattered except her friendship with Créme Delarius.

I cringe at how unfair life seems, I spent six months saving up for this trip because Landon and I had dreamt of it for so long. I knew mum won't afford it when the time came. So I improvised by saving my lunch money, selling poems online, and the rest of them. But as I watch Créme flaunt her extravagant lifestyle my efforts looked insignificant.

"I think I should've helped with her luggage" Electra muttered beside me. I turn fully to her with gritted teeth.

"Then you should go talk to her, not me!" I huff and walkway.

We are waiting for the rest to arrive, King disappeared to the restroom but when he returned his hands were filled with junk food.

King calls my name, drawing me out of my restless thoughts.
"Do you need anything else? I got us some sandwich, bananas or rather fruits" he laughs as he exposes varieties of them.  "And lots of drinks, we're fully set for the six hours flight.

"Aren't they too much?... We'll surely be served some nice cuisine on the plane yeah?"

"You think?... Wait till you take a spoonful" I watch him pack our things, the bigger bags go to the baggage claim while the rest follow us inside.

I see Landon get down from a black Benz, he's on a maroon cotton jacket with his white shirt peeking out, his black skin-tight jeans accentuated his athletic body. I'm drooling over him as the sun shines on his beautiful image, his skin glared like milk from the distance. I watch him hurry around with the process.

A hand wraps around my waist, Kings smiles at me leading me into the awaiting doors.

King has a fashion magazine from one of the bags he packed. It's on his lap while he chats away about his mother, her reality show in LA, and other stuff I wasn't paying attention to.

Before I put my phone on airplane mode I see a text from Landon saying he dropped by my house to pick me.

I sigh, finally putting it on flight mode.

><{{{(•>
(Yay!! It's finally school trip, can you guess what will happen next?)

Don't forget to vote.