Third Party Pov (56)

Yvonne Novald walked through the hallways in her confident and exotic manner. The dark shades were to enable her to catwalk through to her locker without having her haters look directly in her eye.
If you think it's easy to look people in the eyes after suddenly having a clip of you revealed, drunk, crying because you were scared you had contracted an STI then you've got to think again. Yvy was at a point of suicide when her mother found her and had to remind her who's daughter she was and where she was headed.

After days of thought, she decided to return and face her enemies, showing them that she wasn't afraid of the worst.

Jessica Caurie smirked at the clumsy girl standing in Yvonne's way while she made her grand entrance. The poor girl was pushed aside and she fell on her butt. Jess was enjoying the attention and the reputation she got as Yvy's latest right hand man. It was the validation from the one person she admired so much that mattered.

The same reason she fought for her relationship with Landon Brookes was the same reason she turned on her friend. Funny enough she lost them to gain a reputation.

Yvy threw her fur shawl at her, taking off her fancy jacket and putting on a more subtle one blending her school girl look rather than a Paris Fashion Nova. The cold winter was a welcome event ushering in Christmas.

Jess caught the shawl and waited till she was done before helping her tuck the remnants into her locker. Yvy clicked her fingers directing Jess to come along as they head for class.

Mindy whispered to Chelsea beside her when they saw Yvonne approaching. They scoff in laughter murmuring words to each other. Yvys stopped before them.

"I see you're still as plain as ever. Being in my spotlight hasn't given you any fashion sense hun" she sang making a sorry face at both of them.

"Plain?... Your spotlight has to be the driest place ever with the number of people that don't care if you're gone or not. I wouldn't wish to be you. And I see you've got a new lapdog" Mindy replied, gaze falling on Jess.

"Don't call me that!" Jess moved forward but Yvys offered her an eye warning.

"Oh yeah keep her in check, dogs need chains" Mindy retorted.

Yvys was losing her patience, the proper comeback she wanted was not to stand here and let Mindy pull her down with Jess. She ain't having it.

"Yunno Mindy, I had my acquaintance with some detectives and they'd really wanna know if I know someone like this who was at the Bullion party in Hawaii? " She revealed a picture of a girl in a tight shimmery nude gown gulping down alcohol.

Mindy snatched the print to assess it properly. One look at Chelsea said it all as the credulous girl began trembling with fear.

Mindy flung the picture away.

"How would you prove who that is huh? Are you tryna scare us or something? cos Yvy, your days of drama and being in the limelight are over!!!"

"May I remind you that's my five thousand dollars Yves Saint Laurent gown and sandals. Or is it the familiar wristwatch that I don't recognize?" She peeked at Chelsea who realized it was the same watch from the picture she was currently putting on. Chelsea hurried out of the scene.

She flung the expensive watch into nearby trash. She wasn't gonna let a mere watch implicate her.

After she and Mindy sneaked out that night in Hawaii for a club thing alongside Philip Ryder and some other girls. The clubbing turned messy when a fight ensued. Bottles were broken, voices were raised but suddenly people began to shoot from a corner.

With all the hysteria in the club, Chelsea was drunk to a stupor. When a pot-bellied man beside her was gunned down and his heavy gut left open with bullets did she realize the mess they were in? In her drunken state, she watched as he struggled to breathe, croaking and choking till he gave up.
Her loud shriek was what alerted Mindy to her rescue and they were able to escape the club, with no sight of Philip or the other girls.