Landon's pov (59)

I'm not supposed to be here, I tell myself that for the second time tonight as I taste the rich liquor from Flo's cabinet.

His father is a collector, anything drinkable he collects but never gets the chance to taste them. Well lucky for him his son Florida loves to party and drink. I know we're underage and shouldn't be drinking but what can one shot do to us?...

It's Friday and we're at one of his exclusive night events, these kinda events were the low music, fewer friends sorta thing. You can call it a high profile event and for the first time in a while I see bad boy Einstein Hat actually sitting with us in the living room. He has his trophy girlfriend beside him looking like the best couple. I've never really liked the Hat brothers, they're pompous rich spoilt brats from Edison street. I mean who can't afford to live there by the way?...
The younger one seems to think we're both in competition of who dates the big girls, rubbing shoulders with me, I don't take him seriously cos he ends up with all my exes.
While Einstein... Honestly he's quite intimidating and very irrational. I heard a rumor that he beat an opponent to death at a sporting game. Dunno if that is true but I try to avoid him. As I stare at him from my side, being prom king doesn't suit his personality at all.

I roll my eyes at them. Recalling when it was my life long dream to win prom king alongside Yvonne, she was the ideal girlfriend and everyone wanted her. But her nasty attitude didn't let us last.

As I got deeper into my passion for running, it seemed being prom king was child's play but it didn't stop me from dating the prettiest of girls. Creme Delarius was never my type. the billionaire's daughter_didn't quite get to me because I've never taken a liking to her in the first place. But her friend Shania was my type.

Speak of the devil. She walks in on us wearing a spandex mini skirt and a crop top. Her hair all tied up to lift her caked face. Having a bit of flesh made her look irresistible in that attire.
I curse at myself for getting carried away, Kendal winces beside me and I remember she's with me.

The bottle is in her hand when the music stops.

I smile at how tender and shy she can be especially at events like this.
Florida drags her up from beside me before reading out her challenge in the manual.

"It says- grab a random guy in the room and give him a BJ for three minutes!" Florida announces. Everywhere erupts in loud cry.

Some silly ones clap in encouragement, hollering at her.
But Kenny jugs down a glass of the liquor and the noise descends.

She plops down beside me reeking of alcohol. "Nice one K" I rub at her knee, she gives me a drunk smile.

The game went on for a while, a lot of people were eager to take up the challenge from Philip to Chelsea to Texas, from Texas to Shania.

"Make out with a random guy for thirty minutes, french kiss!!" Florida announces.
"Isn't that too long?" Someone says from afar.

Shania doesn't hesitate, she walks to the middle, turning around slowly searching for her random guy. Something tells me she's gonna try and pick Einstein just to piss her friend off. Yes she's very much capable of that.
But when her eyes land on me, signaling me to stand with her long fine nails, I know I'm doomed.

I wasn't going to shy away if that's what she thinks. Her coy smile is everything, she wraps one hand around my neck and the other in my hair bending me closer to her short frame. My hands go all over her thick ass pushing at them as she melts into me before we attack each other's lips.

I sigh... just like old times.

I've missed everything about her, she was a good kisser and teaser, I almost forgot. The way she nudged my lips with her tongue, bending my neck to her will and rubbing her heavy bossom at my chest did it for me. Before I knew what was happening I cupped her in my arms, her legs locking around my waist as we kissed each other. The noise around us disappears into distant echoes.