Kendall's Pov (35)

Today's excursion is at the famous Hawaii volcanoes national park. I've heard stories of the beautiful ancient discovery and it's view of lava eruptions. I can't believe we're about to see it for ourselves.

We've already been to Kauai with its beautiful quiet island. That place is heaven on earth, its white sands overlooking the mountains. The waters were so blue like the sky and wailua falls was another sight to behold.

It was nice watching King surf with the rest at Waikiki. I was too scared to try it, though I had my bikinis on, basking in the niceness of the summer. It's always hot here.

Last night I ended up crashing at Lisa's room, her roomie Electra was a noisy sleeper, she kept grunting in her sleep, the noise waking us all. She's the reason I didn't catch much sleep plus thinking about last night's encounter with Landon.

I make my way down the small stairs of the hotel continental where we are lodged. Such beauty.

As a common thing, Mindy is taking aesthetic shots of her friend Yvonne as she's posed beside a flower plant, and for the first time in my life the girls notice my presence. Mindy sighs in relief rushing towards me.

"Kendal thank goodness you're here can you do me a favor? I'm so hungover from last night's event. Would you mind taking the pictures for me?" She pushes her expensive Canon in my hand without waiting for my reply.

"And make sure you get the angles right or else Yvy would skin you alive, you know she's fierce" she calls behind me, running up the stairs.

I walk slowly to where the drama queen is carefully reapplying her make-up. I wish the rest of the girls will be quick and come downstairs, it's almost 10 am.

"I'm ready!" Yvonne calls, striking a nice pose. I didn't think I'd ever get to learn such a style. What am I saying? I'm not even a picture person not to talk of poses.

"Don't just raise the camera like that dummy, it'll make me look short. Take it down a little" she says impolitely.

"Alright" I say after doing as she tells me. I'm able to take two more shots before she walks over and snatches the camera from me. Murmuring something about my incompetency.

I sit on a long bench at the reception, not needing to spoil my mood today. I'm in peach colored sleeves with my ripped jeans and sneakers. I had my hair plaited at the sides and hung my mini mouse bag on my shoulder.

After a while Mindy returns looking healthier.

"Did she mess it up?" she asks Yvonne.

"That skinny bitch made my head look bigger than my butt, how is this going to be good for your vlog now?" She whines glaring at me. I avoid her gaze.

"Oh it's not so bad, she tried for a beginner" Mindy defends.

"You should have done this yourself if not for your headache. Did you really go to a private party without me last night?" Yvonne asks glaring at her friend.

Mindy shrugs defensively.
"It's strictly on invitation, my cousin's very serious about such things" her attention returned to her camera.

"Nonsense. Who cares about a stupid party anyways?"

"We're done right?"

"What?! No, I haven't done my best poses yet. I wanted you to capture me not her" she swings her hips in style, moving towards the window.

"Hey Kenny, you're dressed already?" Lisa says waving at me. I watch the girls take turns in posing for the camera.

"Kenny come join us" Lisa calls from afar but I shake my head in no.

"I don't think she knows the last thing about a pose," Yvonne laughs. "She should have just been a boy"

"Well, I used to think of her as a nice model. In fact she reminds me of Kendal Jenner, they have so much in common" Mindy says with a serious expression.

"Hell no! She has no resemblance with Jenner, look at her" Yvy points "Does she have the style and elegance of Kendal Jenner? Kendall is a runway model, an expensive one—but this?..." Yvy points at me. "Is a low budget Jenner'' she's laughing hysterically.

"You know what?" Mindy starts, angry. "I think you're just jealous that you don't have her low fat spread body. She may be a low budget Kendal Jenner but she's got everything it takes to be high budget unlike you" She retorts.

Silence follows in the hall as everyone is scared of what might happen next. Will the both girls fight?

"Whatever Mindy. Can we go already? I don't wanna start the day with a quarrel over nothing" Yvonne snaps walking outside, Mindy, Lisa and the rest follow.

At some point during our tour, Mindy got tired of filming everything so she handed me the camera to take over.

><{{{(•>

"Kennie stop!" King groans palming his face. "You know I don't like being filmed"

I give him a cute smile hoping it would make him more comfortable while I film him. He looks so adorable with his hair styled in that manner. He made a weaving on both sides letting the middle fall over in curls. It's more than cute, it's sexy.

I've seen girls stare at him longingly but I didn't want them to think he's available so I stuck by him. So while sticking by him and doing my job as a director of photography courtesy of Mindy. I decided to take shots of him.

"It's for memories, King. We've really not done anything memorable. No pictures or videos. Just lemme take a few shots"

"Later..." He pleads, giving me his back.

"King, turn around"

"No"

"Just turn around for a minute lemme take shots of your nice hair" I say, kicking my foot in frustration.

"I promise your face won't be in it. Why do you hate cameras so much? Something bad happened right?"

He turns to me. "No, not really. I've had enough of it all my life. It's a personal decision that I don't wanna have my images taken"

"So what are we gonna do about us?..."

"What about us?"

"Well... Never mind, it's nothing" I shut the camera and put it in my bag.

"I love you," He said.

"What?" My heart thumped in my chest.

He said, still watching me. His eyes filled with unspoken words.

"I didn't think it'd come about this way but I realized I think about you all the time. I want to be near you and watch you smile at every word I speak. It gets me." He admits shyly.

"Wow"

"Yeah wow, I'm as surprised as you are but I love how you make me feel and I don't want anything to come between us" he pulls my hands into his, rubbing them.

"King..." I say softly.

"Yes my queen" he jokes and I laugh.

"I'm not a queen"

"Then I'm not a King" he insists.

"It's your name dork!"

"There's no king without a queen."

I open my mouth to retaliate but get stuck. I don't know what to say anymore.

"Can I kiss you?" He says.

"Uh..." My heart thumbs faster because this will be my first kiss and with the most handsome guy ever!

I move my legs in awkwardness, hating that I don't know how to react to this.

King pulls me closer and plants his lips on mine, he smells like mango flavor. I stare in shock as he deepens the kiss, capturing my jaw in his sturdy hands, his tongue in rasp movement nudges my lips apart kneading till I can't feel anything.
It's heaven.

><{{{(•>

(Say aye if you're shipping these two 🤗)

Don't forget to vote.