Third party Pov (47)

Students of May blossom high cry out in victory as Eric Hat takes the last shot breaking the everlasting tie. The Tigers really had a tough one with the Bradford boys but it ended in victory.

The players are seen displaying the usual sportsmanship after a game. Eric runs over to the bleachers, his eyes in search of Emma. When he sees her, he blows kisses her way causing the juniors to giggle in awe.

Emma waves back in ecstasy. After much persuasion from her mom to allow her resume school, she's finally being a supportive girlfriend. She came fully prepared for his game, putting on the tigers jersey and some fluffy pom poms for effect as she wiggled them around in merry.

Quickly she rushes down the stairs when he signals her to. Meeting him at the foot of the field, Eric stretches himself further in and plants a wet kiss on her. "You look so beautiful babe" he whispers.

It feels surreal, she could hear the cameras flashing but paid no mind. It appears they were the couple of the moment everybody wished to be them.

Her gaze shifts to the far end only to realize they weren't taking pictures of her and Eric but someone else.

Einstein!

Since the match was over and their boys won. Einstein decided it's time he left the field. With the elegant posh Crème Delarius by his side the latest trending couple in May blossom high. He ignores the cameras as he steps down slowly in his customized leather jacket and ripped jeans, aiding his new lover as they exit the premises but not without catching a glimpse of Emma and his brother PDAing in public, again!

He furrowed his eyebrows in discontent. Whatever Eric thinks he's doing by leading an innocent girl on will eventually backfire because he Einstein has washed his hands off their matter. He was done trying to fight for ephemeral feelings. He was so sure there was no way Emma would remember that little spark they shared on their way to Hawaii.

Did she remember I was with her all through the way? He thought.

After the rumor in their class group chat about having a thing with Crème. Einstein made no attempt to deny it not because he wanted it to be so but because he really didn't care what people thought about him. But after finding his brother in a hot session with Emma the other day, he knew it was time he moved on. And so he did.

There was supposed to be an after event party for the tigers and guess who the host was?... Eric? You guessed right.

As the captain of the team he volunteered to organize the party after Florida made known the unusual presence of his parents at home. Their mother Catherine Hat made sure there were enough drinks for the overbearing teenagers. She knew how high school parties worked but it wasn't an easy task for her especially because she had other things to attend to.

Einstein arrived at his brand new looking Miller. Shining like it was plated with carats of gold under the blistering sun. Hamilton had done a good one on that at least the money he made from the failed tournament didn't end up in a trash can. If he was pissed at the outcome of the event at least he did something with it for Miller. She deserves it.

"Can we drive in my mustang?" Crème stopped on her track pouting.

He turned to her, noting how elegantly slim and sophisticated she was. She was the kinda girl any fame driven man would want around him. She didn't speak noisily nor throw tantrums, she was all feminine unlike some certain someone he knew.

Maybe he preferred the all-feminine energy to a mixed sort. But having been with Crème Delarius for a week has been... Well peaceful, not what he imagined.

"I'm not gonna leave Miller here," he said.

"Douglas can come get him. I just wanna see you behind the wheels of my mustang, you know I had it customized for that purpose." she flirted tugging at his jacket. Einstein's eyes followed her bold act.