Einstein's Pov (53)

Josh x ft fivio foreign Goin dummi played over the speaker.

I drowned in the sound of the bass, feeling my emotions disappear with  every lyric of the trap.

Fivio foreign...  he was my favorite artist, his flows were the only thing I could hang onto when I felt  frustrated and at this moment I am.

I've been waiting for Eric's return from his stupid team hangouts, it's been two hours now. I'm sitting in this massive exotic living room which has all the nice decor money could buy, yet feels empty.

I hate staying out here, my room is my privacy and I would die to be there at the moment but I need to know when Eric walks through that damn door. I stay around playing my tracks.

When I hear the usual car noise and a heavy thud of a door shutting. That's when I know Eric's home. Lowering the sound of my music, I stand facing the door as his footsteps get clearer.

"Hey bro, wassup? It's a nice sight to see you in the parlor" he smiles, dropping his dirty boots at a corner. My OCD eyes follow him.

"We need to talk," I say.

"I have to shower first, I stink. I'll meet you in your room later" he climbs the spiral stairs but I stop him with my words.

"When were you ever gonna tell her the truth?"

Eric turns to me in confusion.  "Emma?"

"Of course damn you!... You've taken your time bro. She's all good now and it's the best time to be real"

"I told you Stein I know, but I'm not ready. I don't know how to bring it up, I don't wanna see the disappointment in her face... it'll kill me bro!" He laments moving down the remaining steps.

"Oh? Are we being selfish now? You think it's about how it'll make you feel, Eric. What about how she'll feel when she finds out this was all lies?... Are you gonna make those same mistakes again?"

He shakes his head. "You don't get it, how would you? You don't know how it feels to love someone and tell them you betrayed them to their face. Emma is such a sweet nice girl and I know our relationship got rocky in the past but we're happier now than before. We've totally opened up to each other like we've never done before and I don't wanna mess that up"

I chuckled in disbelief.  "She was my friend too Eric, we got to sort things out during our trip and I'm not gonna let you lie your way out of this situation AGAIN!"

"Friends?..." He laughs in disdain.
"Oh so you gon tell on me?... Screw you twin! To think that you've got my back." He curses at me. Turning his back to me.

"I'm giving you a chance to make things right and start off on the right_"

"Do you love her?..." He suddenly asks, locked gaze with me.

"Where's that Coming from?"

"I dunno, why else would you be so concerned about her. Are you crushing on my girlfriend?!"

"If things were to be made fair she would never be yours man. She'd literally dump your ass for cheating with her best friend!. Did you tell her you guys have been intimate?... Did you?!!!..." I yell moving towards him, my initial temper simmering.

"Did you plan a rendezvous for a night with her? Tell me Eric you son of a gun?!!!" I yell, folding his collar around his neck forcefully.

Eric struggles to let go. "Let go of me Stein"

"Answer the damn question or else I promise to let the whole world know of your shitty self. Were you planning to have sex with her tonight?" I look down at his shoulder bag and snatch it from him.